1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Just got back from Hawaii

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by Vstrom30, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Jan 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM
    Vstrom30

Vstrom30 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Midwest
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma Access Cab 4x4
    So my wife and I just got back from a week long trip from visiting the islands of Maui and O'ahu for our late Honeymoon. I have to say we had a great time. Also, is the Tacoma your undeclared state truck? I saw so many of them over there, and it made me proud. I'm also jealous to see Toyota trucks 15-20 years old and basically rust free! Up here in the midwest, you will see a few pre-Tacoma trucks that have almost nothing left of the body, and it's sad. The road salt from the winters here just tears our trucks apart.

Aside from that, you guys have beautiful scenery, vegetation, and marine life that makes me jealous. I'm now back to 10 degree weather and wishing I was still there on an island.

2. Feb 1, 2013 at 2:34 AM
    Kala

Kala Well-Known Member

Member:
    BigIsland
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Hah, after 3 weeks in Germany and just coming back yesterday, I sure can say my friend lost something up there. His tan.

Glad ya enjoyed in. Kinda j that a lot of our clean Yotas come from the mainland though.;)

Products Discussed in

To Top