LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Just got back from Hawaii

Old 01-31-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
Vstrom30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVstrom30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVstrom30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVstrom30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVstrom30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVstrom30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVstrom30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVstrom30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVstrom30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVstrom30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVstrom30 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Vstrom30's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back from Hawaii

So my wife and I just got back from a week long trip from visiting the islands of Maui and O'ahu for our late Honeymoon. I have to say we had a great time. Also, is the Tacoma your undeclared state truck? I saw so many of them over there, and it made me proud. I'm also jealous to see Toyota trucks 15-20 years old and basically rust free! Up here in the midwest, you will see a few pre-Tacoma trucks that have almost nothing left of the body, and it's sad. The road salt from the winters here just tears our trucks apart.

Aside from that, you guys have beautiful scenery, vegetation, and marine life that makes me jealous. I'm now back to 10 degree weather and wishing I was still there on an island.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:34 AM   #3
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Hah, after 3 weeks in Germany and just coming back yesterday, I sure can say my friend lost something up there. His tan.

Glad ya enjoyed in. Kinda j that a lot of our clean Yotas come from the mainland though.