Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Sandy's Pictures!

Old 02-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #21
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
wtf!!

no first gen love there

you guys are gonna make me ship my truck here
I came fashionable late.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #22
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like fun. i miss that beach!
Old 02-18-2013, 04:46 PM   #23
Faryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mic
Faryota's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures...looks like fun!!!!
Old 02-18-2013, 05:48 PM   #24
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Had a blast guys thanks! Tx novice thanks for the pull! I thought there was a good turn out I think 9 trucks total that afternoon. Finally got all the sand out of my truck took a whole day to clean out all the sand inside and out. Put a new coat of wax on, I think the last coast was sandblasted off lol. Any ideas for places for another meet next month?
Old 02-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #26
TXPRO4X4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
TXPRO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
You're welcome. Anytime of course...How about Kaena? If its dry. Theres some easy hill climbs over there. Stock 4x4's can make it. Lots of places to flex too.
Do you have lift on yours?
Old 02-18-2013, 07:28 PM   #28
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You're welcome. Anytime of course...How about Kaena? If its dry. Theres some easy hill climbs over there. Stock 4x4's can make it. Lots of places to flex too.
Sounds good to me. Now if only we could get a nice rain free weekend. Hopefully by then a few more ponies will have found there way under my hood.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:25 PM   #30

Quote:
3"..But I was going there when the truck was stock with paper plates.
So in this pic the rear end on the sand u did not have a lift?
Old 02-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #31
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Had a blast guys thanks! Tx novice thanks for the pull! I thought there was a good turn out I think 9 trucks total that afternoon. Finally got all the sand out of my truck took a whole day to clean out all the sand inside and out. Put a new coat of wax on, I think the last coast was sandblasted off lol. Any ideas for places for another meet next month?
lol I just washed everything too! No wax yet, still looked good. I'll do that next week.

I'm down for Kaena if it's dry. I can do okay on the dirt if its dry. And my truck isn't half bad at flexing
Old 02-19-2013, 01:06 AM   #34
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wtf!!

no first gen love there

you guys are gonna make me ship my truck here
Do it and I'm dragging you up to peacock flats
Old 02-19-2013, 01:13 AM   #35
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uzrnr View Post
Do it and I'm dragging you up to peacock flats
if you raise the height of the parking garages here above 6' and get me a UH parking permit/recon sticker I'll wheel with you

you really gotta get moar vids of that beast up!!
Old 02-19-2013, 01:27 AM   #36
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Pic with the black truck

Quote:
if you raise the height of the parking garages here above 6' and get me a UH parking permit/recon sticker I'll wheel with you

Yea, garages suck! But RECON isn't that bad
Old 02-19-2013, 10:46 AM   #37
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yes I do. It's kinda hard when every time I go I end up leading the group or forget my camera.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #38

Quote:
The lift is there. Both in the picture and signature. Tire size is 285/75.
Cool thx man. Sharp looking.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:46 PM   #40
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics man, thanks for posting. Was great meeting everyone out there... sucks the wind was so strong. I think the sand blasted away all my water spots! Looking forward to the next get up. Went to one with the xrunner guys once.. did a run from dt to hawaii kai... we should look into something like that again