Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Sandy's Pictures!

Old 02-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Sandy's Pictures!

My pictures from today!

Old 02-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #3
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Cool pics! Can't wait to go home
Old 02-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #4
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I have some more of your truck, but they are mostly behind bushes
Old 02-17-2013, 11:38 PM   #7

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSPEC View Post
And Yikes! How'd did he get stuck!
FMF got a little too close to the soft stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
I had fun getting stuck, hopefully the next time i'm out, i'll have the correct traction
Yea, getting stuck lets you know you are at the fun limit, so you ahd as much fun as you could

Next time I'll get stuck, and then we can test your new found traction.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:54 PM   #9

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Great pic's. U have a fancy camara. I give you credit for braving the sun 2 days in a row. I had fun although I could do without the MANY sandstorms
Thanks. I know, the wind was awful. But it was still fun.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:13 AM   #10
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
I had fun getting stuck, hopefully the next time i'm out, i'll have the correct traction

haha looks like you need to switch out of those silly street tires. i love your rims!
Old 02-18-2013, 01:41 AM   #11
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSPEC View Post
haha looks like you need to switch out of those silly street tires. i love your rims!
think you're confusing me with FMF, mine was the white with the soft top
Old 02-18-2013, 01:59 AM   #12

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, FMF got stuck by the water, luka got stuck by the bushes.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:14 AM   #14
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you guys had fun. Wish I could've come out. I live in Hawaii Kai.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:29 AM   #15
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
And we're getting rain here
Old 02-18-2013, 03:32 AM   #16

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
wtf!!

no first gen love there

you guys are gonna make me ship my truck here
battleyota was there! But I had already packed up my camera so we could dig out FMF.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:37 AM   #18
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
Somehow I had sand in my hair!

Kona- on Saturday there was an fj and a first gen taco. They didn't feel like washing their trucks twice though. I agree with you, maybe you should ship your truck here lol.

I had a blast. Hopefully we can do this again with more trucks and even a tent/grill (weather permitting ).