LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu deals and Craig's list finds

Old 07-07-2013, 11:21 AM   #322
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
You won't be disappointed.
Oh I know! I just have no patience
Its only been 3 weeks since I ordered my sliders, but it seems like I have been waiting forever already!!!
Old 07-07-2013, 12:12 PM   #323
a glorious beacon of light
luka is a glorious beacon of lightluka is a glorious beacon of lightluka is a glorious beacon of lightluka is a glorious beacon of lightluka is a glorious beacon of light
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Had huge sale when Sears alamoana started to close down.
Quote:
Oh I know! I just have no patience
Its only been 3 weeks since I ordered my sliders, but it seems like I have been waiting forever already!!!
I've been waiting since black friday for my BAMF sliders
Old 07-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #324
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
I've been waiting since black friday for my BAMF sliders
Damn! You are a patient man. I'd be on the phone everyday. What's the holdup?

Also, today is the last day to get in on the Pelfreybilt sale!!!
Old 07-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #325
luka is a glorious beacon of lightluka is a glorious beacon of lightluka is a glorious beacon of lightluka is a glorious beacon of lightluka is a glorious beacon of light
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn! You are a patient man. I'd be on the phone everyday. What's the holdup?

Also, today is the last day to get in on the Pelfreybilt sale!!!
shipping to hawaii got interesting in the last few months, still working out the most cost-effective way to get it here.

I really wanna do the sale...still have a few hours to get in
Old 07-07-2013, 02:34 PM   #326
StickerHI.Com Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conor
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shipping to hawaii got interesting in the last few months, still working out the most cost-effective way to get it here.

I really wanna do the sale...still have a few hours to get in
check out hawaii air cargo. its now 75cents per lb to ship stuff from cali to hawaii. much cheaper than fedex/ups.

http://www.hawaiiaircargo.com/linked...et_shopper.pdf

friends use it for body kits and roll cages before. catch is you pick it up from their office near the airport instead of having it show up at your doorstep.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
check out hawaii air cargo. its now 75cents per lb to ship stuff from cali to hawaii. much cheaper than fedex/ups.

http://www.hawaiiaircargo.com/linked...et_shopper.pdf

friends use it for body kits and roll cages before. catch is you pick it up from their office near the airport instead of having it show up at your doorstep.
Thanks! I sent that to Pelfreybilt and they will try and get me a quote to see who is cheaper.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:49 PM   #329
luka's Tacoma Gallery
it looks like it might be better for smaller items that weigh a lot. using the dimensional weight formula listed, it looks like it still might be pretty pricey since they take the greater between the dimensional weight and actual weight.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #330
StickerHI.Com Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conor
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it looks like it might be better for smaller items that weigh a lot. using the dimensional weight formula listed, it looks like it still might be pretty pricey since they take the greater between the dimensional weight and actual weight.
its LXWXH divided by 194 = dimensional weight which doesnt seem to be that much? say you had sliders packed in a box that are 15" x 15" x 90" / 194 = 104lbs or $78.29 shipping.....(i dont have sliders so just throwing out random #'s)
Old 07-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #331
Not a Taco, but a truck lover :)
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My friend uses ship to hawaii. I looked into shipping a 200# axle in a 2x2x8 crate and it was $220 from Cali to Honolulu.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:40 PM   #332
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
its LXWXH divided by 194 = dimensional weight which doesnt seem to be that much? say you had sliders packed in a box that are 15" x 15" x 90" / 194 = 104lbs or $78.29 shipping.....(i dont have sliders so just throwing out random #'s)
ahh..I see what I did wrong. doing math without assigning proper variables is bad

that's a pretty good cost for over-sized items.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:34 PM   #333
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You won't be disappointed.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:18 PM   #334

Selling my Canon Digital Rebel XTi. Comes with Canon vertical grip BG-E3, Charger, 3 batteries (one is generic) I'll also throw in a brand new Canon 18-55mm EFS IS kit lens and a bunch of SanDisk CF cards. $350

I'd thought I should offer it here before sticking it on ebay. If anybody wants to get into a DSLR, This is a good starter camera. Image quality is still way better than any point and shoot.
Attached Thumbnails
Oahu deals and Craig's list finds-rebel.jpg  
Old 07-15-2013, 12:49 AM   #335
Not a Taco, but a truck lover :)
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Selling my Canon Digital Rebel XTi. Comes with Canon vertical grip BG-E3, Charger, 3 batteries (one is generic) I'll also throw in a brand new Canon 18-55mm EFS IS kit lens and a bunch of SanDisk CF cards. $350

I'd thought I should offer it here before sticking it on ebay. If anybody wants to get into a DSLR, This is a good starter camera. Image quality is still way better than any point and shoot.
I heard Ratha might be in the market for a starter DSLR?

Does this mean you are going to get the new 70D?
Old 07-15-2013, 12:59 AM   #336
tacosallday is on a distinguished road
Name: michael
tacosallday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just one and one quick disconnect.
hey. if you have the other set of these ill take it. let me know thanks
Old 07-15-2013, 10:28 AM   #337
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey yeah hit me up, 562 6o6 4 zero six five. for the camera
Old 07-20-2013, 04:37 PM   #338
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
FREE was going to toss the front plastic bumper cover that was on my truck. Thought I would offer it up here first. Would be good to use as a template to make a plate bumper or hang in a garage as wall art lol
Old 07-20-2013, 05:07 PM   #339
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
FREE was going to toss the front plastic bumper cover that was on my truck. Thought I would offer it up here first. Would be good to use as a template to make a plate bumper or hang in a garage as wall art lol
I still have to figure out if i'm gonna try to keep mine or not...

I guess it'd be good for someone to replace their damaged one.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #340
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
If it whole sell it. Mine has the top 3 inches cut off

Products Discussed in this Thread