Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu deals and Craig's list finds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2013, 01:54 AM   #21
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssasaki21 View Post
Hey man still for sale?
Yep
Old 03-14-2013, 02:06 AM   #22
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Hey guys, I just listed my old amp. CL price is $425, but for ClubFrontier & TacomaWorld members $325.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3680087576.html

Glws! I was running a shallow mount 10" p3 and rocked my frontier
Old 03-14-2013, 03:13 AM   #23
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I'm sure it will find a good new home

I also put up a set of four 6.5" Polk door speakers. Had them on my garage shelf for a while thinking I would put them in something but now its time to clean out the garage. $100 OBO buys all four for TW/CF members.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3680208567.html

Old 03-14-2013, 08:42 PM   #24

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Just sold the door speakers.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:58 AM   #25
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbt808 View Post
Man wish that was on Oahu, need some ucas
Old 03-17-2013, 11:59 AM   #27
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
To bad there not 16's
Old 03-17-2013, 02:35 PM   #28

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted those so bad, but they were 3 month back ordered when I got my tires.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #30
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have my oem running boards for sale soon. No dents or any damage besides possible rock chips on the underside. been on the truck for almost 3 years. Fits access Cab and maybe Double cab shortbed

$100 for members here before it'll end up on CL or storage
Old 03-19-2013, 10:27 PM   #31
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my SUP board $1,000

Old 03-20-2013, 12:49 AM   #32

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice board!
Old 03-20-2013, 02:52 PM   #33
Toyota Fanatic
smood74 is on a distinguished road

smood74's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys I got another thing up for sale. Set of spidertrax spacers. lmk

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3693497199.html
Old 03-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #34
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
not too bad... brand new they are 150 for the pair. i have a full set for my stocks. Definitely tried and true
Old 03-20-2013, 08:28 PM   #36

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you. The bay is nice and calm if any one wants to come over and take it out for a test drive
Old 03-20-2013, 10:45 PM   #38

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal on rims and BFG AT's

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3631787168.html
Old 03-20-2013, 10:57 PM   #39

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Fj TRD rims

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3590494511.html

Products Discussed in this Thread