Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu deals and Craig's list finds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #501
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcs2012 View Post
Is it the same as bullas tow hook? Just wondering if it fits in the same place as the 12 or 13 don't if its different lmk tho thanks

Saw your truck at my friends workplace in halawa last week saw your stickers at first and I looked for the ones I made but I left them at home was gonna put a couple in the wipers for you
Should fit I will take a picture and post it comes with all the hardware
Old 09-10-2013, 12:23 AM   #503
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Da Koola Tunes

Da Koola Tunes $100

For those of you that have meet me know I love my portable tunes, so I am making these to sell out of 100% new parts to help fund other toys for my truck. Each of Da Koola Tunes are assembled by my wife and I and are tested for sound quality. They are extremely light in weight and will play for well over 12 hours on a single charge. There is enough room to place a 6pack soft side cooler inside if you still would like to have around a few frosty beverages your choice. They will come fully assembled, charged and ready to jam. The batteries I us are Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) and are known to be quite tuff. They are safe 100% sealed, will not spill or emit any toxic gasses and can be fully drained and charged with out harm to the battery. The only thing you will need to supply to start rocking is your own cellphone or iPod.

Base Koola $100
upgrade to a better amp $20
add a charger $20
Add Bluetooth $20

www.tacomaworld.com

Old 09-10-2013, 01:41 AM   #505
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
Hah. Wow. That's awesome fmf! Is it aux input or Bluetooth or both?
Old 09-10-2013, 01:43 AM   #506
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
coul you take a pic of the cooler opened? i would like to see the storage space with all the components in place.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:03 AM   #507
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
I think i want one lol, too lazy to make my own. What kinda amp and whats the runtime?
Old 09-10-2013, 09:12 AM   #508
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLantern View Post
Hah. Wow. That's awesome fmf! Is it aux input or Bluetooth or both?
Right now there is just the standard 3.5mm aux. I am looking into a cost effective Bluetooth option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
coul you take a pic of the cooler opened? i would like to see the storage space with all the components in place.
My goal with these was to keep them light and portable so I went with a 12quart igloo cube cooler. There is just enough room to stick a soft side 6 pack cooler inside if you still want to use it as a cooler. The reason for the soft side cooler is to keep the water off of the electronics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo808 View Post
I think i want one lol, too lazy to make my own. What kinda amp and whats the runtime?
The run time is 8-12 hours on a single charge at a moderate volume from the 12v SLA battery. The amp is a small 20x2 watt Lepai but its powering a pair of very efficient 4x6 2 way Blaupunt speakers.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:07 PM   #509
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
anyone selling good condition sport stock wheels?

coworker was asking me if i knew anyone told him id ask around.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #510
kumz is just really nicekumz is just really nicekumz is just really nicekumz is just really nicekumz is just really nice
kumz's Tacoma Gallery
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/4059789080.html

selling a 2013 chrome grille
Old 09-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #511
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Have the OEM(aftermarket) black running boards + hardware for a C-Cab(access cab and maybe double cab with short bed)

It mounts to the body in 3 areas 2 bolts each (6 each side). Worked perfect in keeping water & debris from being kicked up from the front wheels and also serve as a step.

The part number is PT212-35053

Looking for $150
Old 09-12-2013, 10:30 PM   #512
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
You not selling your one eye sliders?
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
Have the OEM(aftermarket) black running boards + hardware for a C-Cab(access cab and maybe double cab with short bed)

It mounts to the body in 3 areas 2 bolts each (6 each side). Worked perfect in keeping water & debris from being kicked up from the front wheels and also serve as a step.

The part number is PT212-35053

Looking for $150
Old 09-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #514
dpK9 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Pat
dpK9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
For those of you that have meet me know I love my portable tunes, so I am making these to sell out of 100% new parts to help fund other toys for my truck. Each of Da Koola Tunes are assembled by my wife and I and are tested for sound quality. They are extremely light in weight and will play for well over 12 hours on a single charge. There is enough room to place a 6pack soft side cooler inside if you still would like to have around a few frosty beverages your choice. They will come fully assembled, charged and ready to jam. The batteries I us are Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) and are known to be quite tuff. They are safe 100% sealed, will not spill or emit any toxic gasses and can be fully drained and charged with out harm to the battery. Each of Da Koola Tunes will also come with a SLA specific charger. The only thing you will need to supply to start rocking is your own cellphone or iPod.
$120

www.tacomaworld.com

hey bro i may take u up on of them bad boys!! ill run it by the wife and ill hit ya up
Old 09-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #515
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/4028335445.html
Urd sc. Not mines. Just saw it today
Old 09-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #516
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
have my old set of tires & rims for sale.

4 Toyo Open Country A/T 265/70/R16 (little over 1 yr on the truck [March,2012], 10k miles) on 16in off-road pkg rims

The OR rims have a few very minor abrasions from the weight removal when I had them re-balanced and have the new weights set on the inside.

1 BFG rugged trail on steelie (fullsize oem spare)

also have a 6th spare steelie with a dunlop grandtrek AT20 (fullsize oem spare)

Have all the TPMS installed(on the 4 Toyo's & BFG) and I can program them to your truck (dealer charges about $100 to do it)

Looking for $800

If they don't sell, might keep em as a secondary set for a rainy day or use em to make a boat trailer

still a lot of tread left, ~90% or more, forgot to measure.

Old 09-15-2013, 01:43 AM   #517
batmobile will become famous soon enoughbatmobile will become famous soon enough
batmobile's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
have my old set of tires & rims for sale.

4 Toyo Open Country A/T 265/70/R16 (little over 1 yr on the truck [March,2012], 10k miles) on 16in off-road pkg rims

If only these weren't mounted. I have the same rims, but want bigger tires.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:15 PM   #519

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Really awesome deal on some tunes

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ele/4076883877.html
Old 09-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #520

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpK9 View Post
hey bro i may take u up on of them bad boys!! ill run it by the wife and ill hit ya up
Sounds good. So far I the longest I have had these playing is for 24hours and it was still going strong! Tacoma world pricing $100 with a free charger or bluetooth your choice!

Products Discussed in this Thread