Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu deals and Craig's list finds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2013, 01:36 AM   #61
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
If anybody is interested in my PDX-5, I'm going to say $300 cash takes it for TW members!
Old 03-29-2013, 03:38 AM   #62
m0sing808 is on a distinguished road
m0sing808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808leo View Post
Glws! I was running a shallow mount 10" p3 and rocked my frontier
where u got the p3 and how muh was it??? im in the market for a shallow mount....thats why
Old 03-29-2013, 10:52 AM   #63
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0sing808 View Post
where u got the p3 and how muh was it??? im in the market for a shallow mount....thats why
I got a p3 shallow 12 in a box cheap at windward audio
Old 03-29-2013, 11:09 PM   #64
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: TASM-G
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2013 fogs with housings,
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3711594723.html

seems like a good price to me?
Old 03-30-2013, 10:55 PM   #66
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
What's the specs on your wheels looks sick any more pics?
thanks, they are mrw 16x10s with 3" backspacing, gotta run spidertrax though.

here's some pics.

and some 15x14s...
Old 03-31-2013, 12:32 AM   #67
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticTaco View Post
thanks, they are mrw 16x10s with 3" backspacing, gotta run spidertrax though.

here's some pics.

and some 15x14s...
what those 15s no rub the caliper?
Old 03-31-2013, 12:56 AM   #68
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0sing808 View Post
10" p3, Rockford amp, custom box and installation at windward audio for $500
Old 03-31-2013, 01:23 AM   #69
2 is 1, 1 is none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo808 View Post
what those 15s no rub the caliper?
They have a 2" backspacing, the face doesn't hit the caliper and the rim itself has clearance so long as you run the spidertrax. I'm not gonna run um but yeah, could...
Old 03-31-2013, 01:42 AM   #70
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody interested in some freebies? I'm cleaning out my closet and have a Z Board in great shape, only really used from the 06' CPL to the 07' WSVG. It has the original Z Board insert, a regular keyboard insert, and the BF2 insert.

I also have a Logitech K300 keyboard that still looks new. And its even in its box. I only used it for trouble shooting when my wireless wouldn't work.

And lastly, if my friend doesn't take it, I have a Logitech MK550 bundle ( K350 keyboard & M510 mouse?) that I used to have on a media PC for my TV but I built a new AV shelf just before Thanksgiving and the PC wouldn't fit so I gave it up. Key board is lightly used.

Whoever wants whatever just has to be willing to meet me at the windward Sears. LMK
Old 03-31-2013, 10:48 AM   #71
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
About mid April I will have several stock parts from my tacoma up for sale or trade. Fog lights, front bumper, stock TRD OR front and rear suspension. I also have the stock 16 inch rims. Oh and if any of y'all have blown your stock speakers and want to replace them with stock, you can have mine free of charge.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:50 PM   #73
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
About mid April I will have several stock parts from my tacoma up for sale or trade. Fog lights, front bumper, stock TRD OR front and rear suspension. I also have the stock 16 inch rims. Oh and if any of y'all have blown your stock speakers and want to replace them with stock, you can have mine free of charge.
the tx pro rims?
Old 03-31-2013, 09:28 PM   #74
2 is 1, 1 is none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
What size tire bugga stay stretch after I run throught these bf all-ter I like stretch on set on the 16x12 for kicks
i got bfg km2s, 245x70 on my rims right now, i think as long as they got a decent sidewall design thing gonna still look good stretched.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:37 PM   #75

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
the tx pro rims?
No the stock off road rims
Old 03-31-2013, 11:48 PM   #76
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The lowrider guys will probably want your leaf springs.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:03 PM   #78
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is that the TX Pro Rims? If so I like to buy one need it for my spare.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:44 PM   #79
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
someone please buy my friend Tundra he keeps this fucka clean as hell. If you seen this in person it a head turner for sure full suspension and everything.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/3685405856.html
Old 04-01-2013, 11:50 PM   #80
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=pinktaco808;6680675]someone please buy my friend Tundra he keeps this fucka clean as hell. If you seen this in person it a head turner for sure full suspension and everything.

Try a Tundra forum. GLWFS

Products Discussed in this Thread