Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu deals and Craig's list finds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2014, 11:49 PM   #922
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
You got it!

Hope they serve you well! And you know we're going to need some pics
Yes we both got our lights thank you so much Nate! numbah57 is waiting on mounts and I'm trying to rally up some bumpers as we speak but shipping is killing me right now maybe you have to come Maui and make us a few sets!
Old 02-28-2014, 06:03 AM   #924
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Sick bikes Vigo! That 50 is clean!
Thanks! Yeah, I kinda went overboard on the 50. So fun though! Stripped it down to the frame, painted it and built it back up.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:55 PM   #925
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Not Tacoma related, but I'm selling my bikes if anyone is interested, lmk. I can work on pricing as well.
You can, PM, or contact info on ads.
'05 Kawasaki ZX10R *UPDATE* SOLD

'04 Honda CRF50 Stunt, With extra wheels with brand new Bridgestone dirt tires and Manual shift kit

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/4350381863.html
UPDATED, Sold the ZX10r
Old 03-02-2014, 03:52 PM   #927
deeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dana
deeez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeez View Post

*Sold

Thanks,
Dana
Sold
Old 03-02-2014, 07:17 PM   #928
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeez View Post
Bump for price drop
Surprised those are not already gone. .. GLWS
Old 03-03-2014, 01:51 AM   #929
wth is a junior member?

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiNoFaKNKeA View Post
Congrats on the sale.
Thanks!
Old 03-03-2014, 03:09 AM   #930
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
SHOPPING FOR NEW TIRES (Oahu)

Time to replace the stock Dunlops after 52K miles and it is noticeable that it has to be replace. Not looking for anything fancy, don't really off-road or anything like that, pretty much all road/highway driving.

You guys got any recommendations; Goodyear, Firestone, Sears etc?

I'm the type of person that wants to find the good deals, you know to save a few bucks here and there haha. But wouldn't mine having the whole package, alignment, balancing etc.

I know majority of the member is in the military. Anyone tried the NEX Tire Center before?
Old 03-03-2014, 08:53 AM   #931
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio View Post
Time to replace the stock Dunlops after 52K miles and it noticeable that it has to be replace. Not looking for anything fancy, don't really off-road or anything like that, pretty much all road/highway driving.

You guys got any recommendations; Goodyear, Firestone, Sears etc?

I'm the type of person that wants to find the good deals, you know to save a few bucks here and there haha. But wouldn't mine having the whole package, alignment, balancing etc.

I know majority of the member is in the military. Anyone tried the NEX Tire Center before?
Can't go wrong with costco. I loved my Bridgestone Deulers RH-S for 95% highway. Before going with the Duratracs, I was eyeing up the Deuler revo2s... better milage than Eben the RH-S
Old 03-03-2014, 10:53 AM   #932
STOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to all
STOCKTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio View Post

Even though I am able to shop at the NEX I usually buy my tires from Lex Brodies or Costco. More locations and more convenient. Do Not go to ANY of the military Firestone dealers on any of the bases. They can and will rip you off.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:11 PM   #933
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Great price!
Old 03-04-2014, 10:59 PM   #935
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Tomorrow I'm putting up my HIDs on CL for $60 but for TW guys $40/obo.. Xentec bi-xenon 8k had them installed New Years so only 3 months old, got it for Xmas.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:41 AM   #936
808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold808bige is a splendid one to behold
Name: Eric
808bige's Tacoma Gallery
Before I release it to CL world, is anyone here interested in a 2013 OEM cat-back exhaust, for a DC LB? I'll let it go cheap. Only got 1k on her or so.

PM if interested, shoots.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:45 AM   #937

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808bige View Post
Before I release it to CL world, is anyone here interested in a 2013 OEM cat-back exhaust, for a DC LB? I'll let it go cheap.

PM if interested, shoots.
Does anyone know if the 13 cutback will also fit an '07? If so, I may be very interested.. Mine is almost 7.5 years old.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:01 PM   #938
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see why it wouldn't
Old 03-05-2014, 01:37 PM   #939
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
Does anyone know if the 13 cutback will also fit an '07? If so, I may be very interested.. Mine is almost 7.5 years old.
if im not mistaken, the hangers might need to be bent to fit. i know that was a problem with putting the trd exhaust on the newer models
Old 03-05-2014, 05:05 PM   #940
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon177 View Post
if im not mistaken, the hangers might need to be bent to fit. i know that was a problem with putting the trd exhaust on the newer models
Yep the very last hanger will have to be bend 90. The rest of it is all the same.

Products Discussed in this Thread