Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu deals and Craig's list finds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #101
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
My friend is looking to sell his Canon T4i if anyone is interested. I can vouch for how he takes care of it; it's his baby

Sorry man, I didn't even see this until now. It is a Whispbar roof rack with some cold rolled steel brackets I made a long time ago. I have since sold the lights and mounts to my friend in Eva. He is loving the setup just as I did.
Is he parting with any lenses?
Old 04-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #102
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^x2
Old 04-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #103
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Just the 18-55 kit lens.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:47 PM   #104
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I know it's a long shoot but just incase y'all know any one looking for a stock OR suspension. As always I the price is better for a fellow TWer

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3760684532.html
Old 04-24-2013, 09:56 PM   #106

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Ok put up another post $600 for all my stock stuff including wheels

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3765088241.html
Old 04-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #107
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Ok put up another post $600 for all my stock stuff including wheels

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3765088241.html
awesome deal! glws
Old 04-25-2013, 09:33 PM   #108

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks
Old 04-25-2013, 09:44 PM   #109
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Hawaii camera is selling off some used gear if anybody is interested.
http://www.hawaiicamera.com/camera-l...pment-for-sale
Old 04-25-2013, 11:48 PM   #110
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I have had some Yamaha bookshelf speakers on CL for a bit, started at $70, but down to $50 right now. If any TW members can meet me in Kaneohe, and get these out of my closet... $20 takes them

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ele/3750534873.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Hawaii camera is selling off some used gear if anybody is interested.
http://www.hawaiicamera.com/camera-l...pment-for-sale
I saw that, thinking about the 70-200 f4 IS, but for that price, I might just get a new 70-200 f2.8 non-IS. I don't really need IS...
Old 04-26-2013, 07:20 AM   #113
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have had some Yamaha bookshelf speakers on CL for a bit, started at $70, but down to $50 right now. If any TW members can meet me in Kaneohe, and get these out of my closet... $20 takes them

I saw that, thinking about the 70-200 f4 IS, but for that price, I might just get a new 70-200 f2.8 non-IS. I don't really need IS...
For a couple hundred dollars you can get a new one from amazon. I was looking at the same lens. lol
Old 04-26-2013, 08:44 AM   #114
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Yeah, they are asking a little too much for used gear that probably has already paid for itself in rental fees. And I agree, i'd rather have 2.8 than f4 with IS. I had both the 70-200 2.8 IS and the older non IS version. The IS was about 3/4 pound heavier and usually stayed at home. The 70-200 2.8 was probably the last of my L lenses that I got rid of.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:53 PM   #115

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I tend to be in the 100-200mm most times when I'm out in the sun, and at f/8 or higher. So I would like the 70-200 f/4 non is if I can find a good used one for around $400. But even $600 new isn't bad.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:13 PM   #116

The 2.8 is awesome for sports, portraits and low light weddings/receptions. Most of my L lenses were 2.8 except my 24-105, 35-350(hated that lens) and 400 DO.
My company used to be the corporate photographers for Sony Tokyo at Sony open every year until we gave it up. We had access even the PGA photographers didn't get
Sony likes the background separation, and fully stopped action.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:40 AM   #117

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
The 2.8 is awesome for sports, portraits and low light weddings/receptions. Most of my L lenses were 2.8 except my 24-105, 35-350(hated that lens) and 400 DO.
My company used to be the corporate photographers for Sony Tokyo at Sony open every year until we gave it up. We had access even the PGA photographers didn't get
Sony likes the background separation, and fully stopped action.
I really like the 2.8, but since I am just a hobbiest I can't justify the $2k for the IS. So for me, it would be between the f4 @ $600, or the f2.8 @ $1200. I really like the idea of $600 for what I would use it for
Old 04-28-2013, 06:58 PM   #118
caseychai is on a distinguished road

Name: casey
caseychai's Tacoma Gallery
good deal on some sliders, for double cab (((( i know a few people were looking. (not my post) http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3772716693.html
Old 04-29-2013, 12:37 AM   #119
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
CL find. Not mines.

6ft camper shell. Snugtop. pretty affordable than buying new
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3773070027.html
Old 04-29-2013, 08:57 PM   #120
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
if only i had 17s
If only he was down here and not Maui =\

Products Discussed in this Thread