LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu deals and Craig's list finds

Old 04-29-2013, 10:47 PM   #121
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808leo View Post
If only he was down here and not Maui =\
very true
sorry about the thumbs down clicked wrong thing
Old 04-30-2013, 12:30 AM   #122
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
Beater tacoma anyone? Not mine

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ctd/3741793552.html

Not bad considering kbb prices
Old 04-30-2013, 01:26 AM   #123
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: TRD Catback Exhaust

I know this might be a long shot, but if anyone has it, and looking to upgrade to another exhaust system. Let me know
Old 04-30-2013, 01:26 AM   #124
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLantern View Post
Beater tacoma anyone? Not mine

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ctd/3741793552.html

Not bad considering kbb prices
That's the type of truck you just build from scratch rebuild new motor with s/c crazy lift and paint or can just leave it all bus and lift it with a crazy motor and tranny set up
Old 04-30-2013, 02:36 AM   #125
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
Hah yea. If I had the money I'd do it. Plus I got plans for the taco already in the works so I'm past knee deep to complete it.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #126
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my stock wheels and tires. If any members are interested just let me know. I can come down on the price too
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3777253062.html
Old 05-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #129
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
My stock BFG 265/70/ 16 with 3,000 miles on them. PM me for Tacoma World price.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3786464833.html
Old 05-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #130
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
My stock BFG 265/70/ 16 with 3,000 miles on them. PM me for Tacoma World price.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3786464833.html
SOLD!!! that was fast!
Old 05-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #131
PupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant future

Name: Rod
PupuleUlua's Tacoma Gallery
Free stock exhaust

sold
Old 05-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #132
Not a Taco, but a truck lover :)
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
SOLD!!! that was fast!
Nice! Everybody on craigs list loves stock tires if they are like new
Old 05-06-2013, 12:14 AM   #133
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PupuleUlua View Post

I know this isn't a much sort after part but if any member needs a stock replacement exhaust fits 2005-2013 access cab or double cab short bed. It's in decent shape just minor surface rust but no leaks. It's off an 2011 tacoma with under 17k miles. Free before my next bulk trash pick up. Holla if your interested
I posted mines on craigslist for $50 and sold it within a week for that price...just a heads up
Old 05-06-2013, 12:17 AM   #134
808leo is on a distinguished road

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Nice! Everybody on craigs list loves stock tires if they are like new
I saw a guy selling his stock Bridgestone with 8k+ miles on em asking $650... Is that a good price to sell mine? I thought it was pretty high but new is like $200/tire so ya
Old 05-06-2013, 12:27 AM   #135
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
anybody have a set of xrunner wheels they are looking to get rid of? what about a set of is250/350 wheels? had a dude selling on oahu but he never like ship em inter-island . let me know if you guys get these wheels. thanks in advance.

EDIT: rx8 wheels too while were at it .
Old 05-06-2013, 12:32 AM   #136
Not a Taco, but a truck lover :)
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808leo View Post
I saw a guy selling his stock Bridgestone with 8k+ miles on em asking $650... Is that a good price to sell mine? I thought it was pretty high but new is like $200/tire so ya
I would say that is a good asking price, but $500 is more like the what he will get.

With craigs list you are better off asking high and saying OBO, rather than asking what you want and saying the price is FIRM. People like to get a deal, even if you inflate your asking price a little

I have gotten $600 for 265/75R16 BFG AT's with 8k miles on them, and $500 for 275/70R16 falkens with 13k on them. I would say $500 for stock tires with 8k miles is a good price. So either $500 firm, or ask $600-650 and then deal with the guy down to $500.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:35 AM   #137
808leo is on a distinguished road

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
I would say that is a good asking price, but $500 is more like the what he will get.

With craigs list you are better off asking high and saying OBO, rather than asking what you want and saying the price is FIRM. People like to get a deal, even if you inflate your asking price a little

I have gotten $600 for 265/75R16 BFG AT's with 8k miles on them, and $500 for 275/70R16 falkens with 13k on them. I would say $500 for stock tires with 8k miles is a good price. So either $500 firm, or ask $600-650 and then deal witht he guy down to $500.
Sounds good brotha!
Old 05-06-2013, 12:37 AM   #138
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
anybody have a set of xrunner wheels they are looking to get rid of? what about a set of is250/350 wheels? had a dude selling on oahu but he never like ship em inter-island . let me know if you guys get these wheels. thanks in advance.

EDIT: rx8 wheels too while were at it .
Plastidip the Xrunners bronze...going to look cherry on your xB
Old 05-06-2013, 01:04 AM   #139
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
dave: mwahaha. xbs ftw! brah my eye twitching cause i get so much i like do LOL
Old 05-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #140
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
might be selling my Volant intake soon just to let u guys know. 300 obo

Products Discussed in this Thread