Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu deals and Craig's list finds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2014, 12:36 PM   #1581
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
hmmm...yeah I've been toying with that idea. Just don't know when I'd be able to install it. I'm buying all these things and they're starting to pile up in my garage...lol.
Got those small shops in hawaii kai or Ewa beach that can install it for you.
Old 08-14-2014, 03:50 PM   #1582
Re-Member
Vanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant future

Name: Brooks
Vanguard's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Vanguard Send a message via Yahoo to Vanguard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Got those small shops in hawaii kai or Ewa beach that can install it for you.
LOL...I was actually hoping they were mobile! I've heard great things about "Luka's Electrical", "X-Mods Mods", "Iven's Installations" and "Rick's Rigids"
Old 08-14-2014, 09:15 PM   #1583
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL...I was actually hoping they were mobile! I've heard great things about "Luka's Electrical", "X-Mods Mods", "Iven's Installations" and "Rick's Rigids"
Hey, those are all local to you too! No need mobile
Old 08-14-2014, 11:57 PM   #1584
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well, I pretty much work out of my truck

mounting that single is a hell of a lot easier than mounting the twin
Old 08-15-2014, 12:25 AM   #1585
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
well, I pretty much work out of my truck

mounting that single is a hell of a lot easier than mounting the twin
Measure twice, drill once
Old 08-15-2014, 12:59 AM   #1586
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Measure twice, drill once
you mean layout, measure, test fit, measure, than drill

found I have to redo my door speaker in my car....the door panel hits the bottom lip and won't sit flush for the last screw lol
Old 08-16-2014, 09:37 PM   #1588

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
so anyone wanna buy a plate bumper? lol
or mid height bed rack?
Changing direction?
Old 08-16-2014, 11:23 PM   #1590
cubiclesurfer is on a distinguished road
Name: Sheldon
cubiclesurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
so anyone wanna buy a plate bumper? lol
or mid height bed rack?
what is this mid height bed rack you speak of? any pictures?
Old 08-17-2014, 02:39 AM   #1591
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna be selling my R/Cs soon, so I thought I'd let you guys know before I put them on eBay. The newer traxxas summit 1/10, venom VMX450 brushless dirt bike/supermoto with disc brake upgrade, and my Tamiya CR-01 and CC-01 land cruiser. The traxxas and venom are RTR, the tamiyas are ARTR. Hit me up if anybody is interested
Old 08-21-2014, 03:01 AM   #1592

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody interested in a K&N drop in air filter for a 4cyl or 6cyl Toyota? Cheaper for TW.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/4629659942.html
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/4629660679.html

Reference charts:
http://www.knfilters.com/search/appl...x?prod=33-2252
http://www.knfilters.com/search/appl...x?prod=33-2260

And I have some Kayak carriers, will sell considerably cheaper for TW.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/4629664199.html

My friend is also looking for someone to buy his Ruger .177 pellet gun if anyone is interested. Single shot barrel break with Gamo rifle stand, cleaning kit, and pellets.
Old 08-21-2014, 08:47 AM   #1593
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Anybody interested in a K&N drop in air filter for a 4cyl or 6cyl Toyota? Cheaper for TW.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/4629659942.html
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/4629660679.html

Reference charts:
http://www.knfilters.com/search/appl...x?prod=33-2252
http://www.knfilters.com/search/appl...x?prod=33-2260

And I have some Kayak carriers, will sell considerably cheaper for TW.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/4629664199.html

My friend is also looking for someone to buy his Ruger .177 pellet gun if anyone is interested. Single shot barrel break with Gamo rifle stand, cleaning kit, and pellets.
Does the Ruger have a scope??? Text me some info..
Old 08-21-2014, 11:35 PM   #1594

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
Does the Ruger have a scope??? Text me some info..
Sure does. I'll tell my friend to send me the deets, and I'll fwd them on. He's working till 1030 though.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:02 AM   #1595
Harryscrack is on a distinguished road
Harryscrack's Tacoma Gallery
oem black tube steps

Does anyone have a set of oem black tube steps for 2011 crew cab they want to sell? Please let me know. Thanks
Old 08-23-2014, 12:59 AM   #1596
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone who has a 2nd Gen Tacoma with Manual Transmission OR has a X-runner, i have a Standalone AEM EMS V2 from Dezod. Selling reason being is that i found its not compatible with the automatic transmissions on our truck and decided to use a different tuning solution.

Includes Plug and play harness, Map Sensor, IAT sensor, and Boost solenoid. Asking $1500 but also considering offers as well. PM me if interested. Please help spread the word and help me get this truck boosted, Lol. Mahalo!
Old 08-23-2014, 03:26 AM   #1597

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
^^^Brandon? Phil?? Jess, you standard?
Old 08-23-2014, 06:01 AM   #1599
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
2005-2008 has a different ecu harness than 2009+.
Old 08-23-2014, 12:19 PM   #1600
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to mention it will only fit 4.0 v6 models.

Products Discussed in this Thread