Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu deals and Craig's list finds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #161
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I selling a set of black Toyota Tube steeps. They are off of my 2013 tacoma double cab short bed and are only a few months old. Tacoma World price $250

I also have a set of factory fog lights for $75

And as always I am open to trades
Old 05-18-2013, 05:32 PM   #162
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like slider time to me
Old 05-19-2013, 10:51 AM   #163
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Yep got too good of a deal to pass up!
Old 05-20-2013, 03:52 AM   #164
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Yep got too good of a deal to pass up!
beat me to it haha
Old 05-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #165
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
I got some post supercharger and other things for sale, including a unused trd drop in filter, new spark plugs for the NA Tacoma v6, ect. I even have a set of centercaps from the trd sport rims. Posted on craigslist but ill do special TW discount...just make offers.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:50 PM   #166

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested in the TRD air filter
Old 05-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #167
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on that one bra i want that trd filter
Old 05-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #168

well i got an unused trd drop in and a used trd filter from the afe made 1st gen intake...willing to let them both go, shoot offers.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #169
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha 20 bux for the one that would fit my volant
Old 05-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #170

20 and get my reflash today! haha yea thats fine, ill be kaena on sunday

btw, i thought you were picking up a trd?
Old 05-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #171
808 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon177 View Post

haha i wish i had moar power here at servco but yeah those service guys are beyond busy bra i worreh.

i thought so too on that TRD but they guy who was going to sell em to me isn't trading in his truck (yet) because he owes too much on it. oh well, i think im just going to stick to my volant and get the ram-air-scoop and nab that filter from u. pretty much the same thing already and cannot do the ram air scoop with the TRD gen1 or gen2 and i really want the scoop.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:55 AM   #172
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I bit the bullet and bought a new UN50F6400AF.

So if anyone is interested in a wonderful 40" Samsung 1080p LCD TV, let me know. It has served me very well for 5 worry free years, and I will be sad to see it go

It's a Samsung LNT4066FX. Top of the line 40" when it was new, and a very highly rated TV back in the day. It isn't on CL just yet, because I'm still not 100% sure I want to sell it. But I really have nowhere to store it, so it will most likely end up on CL eventually..

If anybody is interested, lmk. Still have to figure out a price. I was hoping for half of what I payed for it ($1,550 back in the day), but that might be a bit high.

This is a picture of it tonight:
Old 05-21-2013, 01:15 AM   #173
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon177 View Post

Where did you get your reflash done?
Old 05-21-2013, 02:09 AM   #174

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I also have a bunch of flashlights on CL. All great lights, but since I passed 60 lights last year, I think I need to thin the herd.

Two Surefires (G2 LED, G3), two Lumapowers (M1, D-Mini VX Ultra), one Nitecore EX10, One Finex E15, one Sunwayman M10R, one 4Sevens Quark Mini X, one Inova x03, and one Klarus XT11.

If anyone is interested, just give me a shout.

Old 05-21-2013, 08:09 AM   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLantern View Post
Where did you get your reflash done?

Im scheduled for Thursday at the toyota on south street in honolulu, near kakaako
Old 05-21-2013, 02:42 PM   #176
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
I also have a bunch of flashlights on CL. All great lights, but since I passed 60 lights last year, I think I need to thin the herd.

Two Surefires (G2 LED, G3), two Lumapowers (M1, D-Mini VX Ultra), one Nitecore EX10, One Finex E15, one Sunwayman M10R, one 4Sevens Quark Mini X, one Inova x03, and one Klarus XT11.

Nate are you on CPF too? I like fancy flashlights too, but I have no where near 60 haha
Old 05-21-2013, 05:05 PM   #177

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, I know right! Most of my friends keep a maglite in their cars. I have two Surefire's, two Fenix's, a Streamlight, and three UFO's

I brows CPF all the time, but I never joined in a failed attempt to save money. I almost joined a few years back, bu then the server crashed for a while. I took that as a sign not to join..

I also have a pair of AAA keychain lights I anyone wants. One Olight and one iTP, both ~70 lumens with lo/med/high. One red one black, both with pocket clips. $10 each.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #178
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Nice...

my current favorite light is this EagleTac D25C Mini

GL with your sale, I bet these guys would buy if you "demo'd them" at night lol
Old 05-21-2013, 08:54 PM   #179

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
Nice...

my current favorite light is this EagleTac D25C Mini

GL with your sale, I bet these guys would buy if you "demo'd them" at night lol
Very nice! I love the bolt on clips I've been running a Quark tactical X 123*2 for a few years, but just got the Quark Pro X2 123*2 for EDC. Love it!

If anyone wants to test them out at night, I'm more than happy to play light sabers!

I also have a NIB Stainless LD01 for $40.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:54 PM   #180
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post

tempting!

Products Discussed in this Thread