Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Anyone Here Do Landscape/Roof/Kitchen Remodeling?

Old 02-28-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
STOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to all
STOCKTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Here Do Landscape/Roof/Kitchen Remodeling?

So Ive put off getting another truck so I can get some work done on my house. I want to know if anyone here does roofing, landscaping or kitchen remodeling profesionally? Any hook ups? Looking for good quality warrantied work. Mahalos.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #2
m0sing808 is on a distinguished road
m0sing808's Tacoma Gallery
i get one friend that does kitchen bath tile work....and nothing that does roof...PM me your number and ill have them call you
Old 02-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #3
m0sing808 is on a distinguished road
m0sing808's Tacoma Gallery
nothing=another
Old 02-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #4
mking will become famous soon enoughmking will become famous soon enough

Name: SilverSurfer
mking's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STOCKTRD View Post
So Ive put off getting another truck so I can get some work done on my house. I want to know if anyone here does roofing, landscaping or kitchen remodeling profesionally? Any hook ups? Looking for good quality warrantied work. Mahalos.
Forget the landscaping and build a man cave.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:15 AM   #5
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Which island?
Old 03-01-2013, 12:28 AM   #6
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
i do landscaping but it's too far to drive
Old 03-01-2013, 12:36 AM   #7
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
i do landscaping but it's too far to drive
ship your truck down, do the job, spend a month or two traveling the island, then ship it back. $1800 in shipping....no need rent a car.

I do landscaping and installs but i'm not insured or have a GE tax license.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:37 AM   #8
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
ship your truck down, do the job, spend a month or two traveling the island, then ship it back. $1800 in shipping....no need rent a car.

I do landscaping and installs but i'm not insured or have a GE tax license.
Ah, ok, yeah sure no prob