Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

3rd Annual Truck & Jeep Fest, Honolulu 2013

Old 03-11-2013, 02:27 AM   #1
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
3rd Annual Truck & Jeep Fest, Honolulu 2013

Hey guys, here are the pictures I took this weekend! Feel free to add any you guys have

The guy standing in a few of them is my brother Chris, his goal was to stand in front of as many as he could

Old 03-11-2013, 02:37 AM   #2
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
so. much. bro.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:28 AM   #3
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
wheres the tacos?? haha your truck looks sweet man! im not a fan of the godlike giant lifts with huge wheels and puny tires, yours looks best by far
Old 03-11-2013, 03:29 AM   #4
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
so. much. bro.
Lol I know, but I couldn't just pick a few

I shod have put that it was a picture thread in the title..

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
wheres the tacos?? haha your truck looks sweet man! im not a fan of the godlike giant lifts with huge wheels and puny tires, yours looks best by far
Thanks, those trucks aren't my thing either, but a giant truck is better than no truck

There was only one Lifted Taco this time, and two dropped. My pics of he lifted one did t come out too well. Last year had about 15? I don't know where they all went.. But then again, last year they shipped trucks over from the mainland but not so this year, all the trucks were local.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:12 PM   #6
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
awesome shots ..... yeah i was disappointed in the limited tacoma numbers makes me wish i put mines in haha
Old 03-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #7
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure I noticed your brother a few times while I was walking around.
That black Tundra with the Kings was sick! Most of the tundras had AMPs power steps.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:40 AM   #9

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
awesome shots ..... yeah i was disappointed in the limited tacoma numbers makes me wish i put mines in haha
Next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
I'm pretty sure I noticed your brother a few times while I was walking around.
That black Tundra with the Kings was sick! Most of the tundras had AMPs power steps.
Yea, there were some pretty sick suspensions there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TRDTaco10 View Post
Shit I was just in Oahu the other weekend...too bad couldn't make it
Sorry you missed it! It wasn't as cool as last year, but we don't get too many shows like this in HI, so I'll take what I can get. You get even less on BI, right
Old 03-12-2013, 12:56 PM   #10
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha by then it will be ready i think!!
Old 03-13-2013, 02:17 AM   #11
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: TASM-G
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
great pics and some sickkk trucks! thanks for posting for those of us who couldn't make it down!
Old 03-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #12

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

No problem, but there were more sick truck that I didn't get pictures of because they were parked too close together, or they had too many people in front
Old 03-13-2013, 03:03 PM   #13
woode87 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aircraft Mechanic
Name: Eric
woode87's Tacoma Gallery
Wow.. every one of those trucks looks like they have a lot of money invested into them; yet every one of those trucks looks like shit (IMO). Are these the truck equivalents to a riced out Civic?

I can respect the amount of work that goes into them I guess - most of them are clean.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #14
808 Member

how'd u get riced out civic??? im honestly curious as to what makes u think that these trucks look like shit.

my only reasoning for that would be their rims but please correct me if im wrong.

IMO - all fuel, XD, large rim thin tire ---- ruins the truck but thats just me. i didn't think any of these looked like ricers... please do explain urself
Old 03-13-2013, 08:06 PM   #15

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I think most of the truck (not the jeeps) were a few inches too high and had way too little sidewall for any real offroading. But I still think they look cool in their won way.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:09 PM   #16
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Don't take this the wrong way . I understand wanting to take artistic pictures but it would be nice to actually be able to see the truck and what is has .
Old 03-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #17

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I feel you. That would be my pictures from last year. This time my brother was taking the nice level full frame exposures. I got bored of taking normal pictures last year, so now I mainly play with DOF, but I definitely know what you mean
Old 03-13-2013, 08:28 PM   #18

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Here is from 2012, I have more but this is all I can find right now. They are a little dark because I had the f/stop too high and didn't realize it. I loved that Taco with the cage!

Old 03-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #19
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I don't get the super wide wheel, with stretched out low profile tires either.
One of those Tundras disc brakes were fully exposed and only a few inches off the ground because of the low wall and low backspacing.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #20

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, that 3rd picture from the top. The calipers were pretty much completely outside the wheel.. Not my style, but to each his own.