Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Whos got yota or lexus rims for sale on oahu?

Old 03-23-2013, 11:12 PM   #1
hacklerjason is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
hacklerjason's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to hacklerjason Send a message via MSN to hacklerjason Send a message via Yahoo to hacklerjason Send a message via Skype™ to hacklerjason
Whos got yota or lexus rims for sale on oahu?

whatcha got in what condition? 5 lug x 4.5 please
Old 03-23-2013, 11:13 PM   #2
Send a message via AIM to hacklerjason Send a message via MSN to hacklerjason Send a message via Yahoo to hacklerjason Send a message via Skype™ to hacklerjason
more specifically machine finish, or bright sliver
Old 03-24-2013, 12:32 AM   #3
open for trades... let me know what you got with pictures and ill throw offers, i got some toys
Old 03-28-2013, 03:05 AM   #4
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
I have some 5 lug Honda rims...one set from a 03 rsx and another from a 06 accord(7 spoke). not on Oahu but can YB it.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:18 AM   #5
Please refer to posting title
Old 03-28-2013, 03:27 AM   #6
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
so you looking for stock yota or lexus rims?
shit, these are bored out for toyota 2wd truck already so figured id throw it up there. Plus its the stock silver.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:31 AM   #7
Good call on the boring but i got a thing about the wrong badge for a factory look...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
so you looking for stock yota or lexus rims?
shit, these are bored out for toyota 2wd truck already so figured id throw it up there. Plus its the stock silver.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:34 AM   #8
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacklerjason View Post
Good call on the boring but i got a thing about the wrong badge for a factory look...
my friend who did rsx rims back in school days bondo'd the A on the center cap and got small toyota emblems to stick over it. I was gonna do the same thing but with the old skool T since these rims are for my 83 but yeah, i'm trying to go with a bigger rim to fill in the wheel well...16s just too small.

gl with finding what you need tho.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #9
Thx