Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

stolen toyota on maui!!!!

Old 04-03-2013, 11:58 PM   #23
01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kodiak
01kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wasn't enough time to take pics but the cops didn't say anything bout it...
Old 04-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #24
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you got justice good. Who cares if you see em in missing persons report, main thing they wont be at it again!

trips though that it was close by. Fkn guys get balls
Old 04-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #25
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
My question is what kind of dumbass steals a truck on an island?

Glad you found it, how do plan on going about the damages?
Old 04-05-2013, 06:33 PM   #26
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
glad you found em and more so you got ur justice.. I remember when someone broke into mines and ripped out my indash, I was all sick.. never got my justice and had to pay my deductible for it too..
Old 04-06-2013, 01:02 PM   #28
01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold

Well when he goes to court we can make a list of everything that was damaged and that will get put on his sentence. So what ever part is broke or gone we get the full money back for it.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:18 PM   #29
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome OP I had my 82' get broke into and I caught the guy red handed he about shit himself when he saw a 12 gauge pointed at him needles to say things happend to him before the cops got there and they didn't do nothing they told me good job lol... I had the wifey hold the shotgun while I got my justice and it was fun except my damn hands were sore for two weeks but it was worth it nothing like personal justice. Glad you got her back Bro good job.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #31

glad u got your justice too. man yea i hate tweakers im installing hevay duty front and rear bumbers to run over teakers without messin up my plastic bumbers lol
Old 04-08-2013, 11:31 AM   #33

Haha nice i bet that was a sight 2 see as he was riddin on his chin
Old 04-26-2013, 12:33 AM   #35
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
My question is what kind of dumbass steals a truck on an island?

Glad you found it, how do plan on going about the damages?
You would be surprised happens more often then you think...
Old 04-26-2013, 12:42 AM   #36
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
Thats awesome OP I had my 82' get broke into and I caught the guy red handed he about shit himself when he saw a 12 gauge pointed at him needles to say things happend to him before the cops got there and they didn't do nothing they told me good job lol... I had the wifey hold the shotgun while I got my justice and it was fun except my damn hands were sore for two weeks but it was worth it nothing like personal justice. Glad you got her back Bro good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
You would be surprised happens more often then you think...
I'm very surprised how stupid ppl can be
Old 01-31-2014, 06:01 AM   #37
1967FB is on a distinguished road
1967FB's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you found it and the guy has been served a heaping helping of justice. Looks like he drove it away to strip it. There are far too many stolen vehicles of all sorts for them to be tow jobs. NICB says only about 5-10% might involve towing. Many cars have to be flat-bedded anymore. I had a Ravelco put on mine very soon after I bought it. I am out in the boonies a lot and can' trust cell phone or Lo-Jack to have service...and there are jammers available for less than $200 that take out these systems completely, GPS, too. Alarms...when was the last time you called the police about an alarm going off. Check out the testimonials at www.Ravelco.com and see what I mean. I am hoping to help spread the word about this device to stop this from happening to other Toyota owners. I had to search a bit to find a device that does what it claims. Hope the truck is back in good order now.
Old 01-31-2014, 06:06 AM   #38
Do or Do not there is no try.
Toyoda Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Toyoda Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to help you look but never mind now...lol Glad you found it.