Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

tire shops

Old 04-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #1
Low Kun is on a distinguished road

Low Kun's Tacoma Gallery
tire shops

Hey tw

Can anyone recommend me some good shops on oahu to pick up good nice tires thatll fit sport stocks? Thanks guys.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:41 AM   #2
Sparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Sparky73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Kun View Post
Hey tw

Can anyone recommend me some good shops on oahu to pick up good nice tires thatll fit sport stocks? Thanks guys.
I picked up my Duratracs at 4Wheel Parts in Waipahu after searching all over the island. They were the only place that had em in stock. Just be aware they tack on an 8% surcharge on all parts to cover shipping costs.

Bought Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2s for my previous Tacoma at Costco. Good price but the wait can be pretty long for install, rotations, etc.

You may wanna call Maui Offroad or Ohana Trails. Ohana Trails caters mostly to the Jeep crowd but they may have something.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #3
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered my BFG KMs off amazon $206 a tire free shipping...150 cheaper than Lex Brodie's...
Old 05-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #4
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
I ordered my BFG KMs off amazon $206 a tire free shipping...150 cheaper than Lex Brodie's...
Yup Im gonna order mines thru amazon too. Free shipping and no tax!
Old 05-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #5
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808leo View Post
Yup Im gonna order mines thru amazon too. Free shipping and no tax!

Old 05-06-2013, 12:39 AM   #6
Sparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Sparky73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Damn! I buy all kinds of stuff on Amazon but didn't even think to check there for tires. Would have saved over $100 on my Duratracs between taxes and markup. Definitely getting my next set there...Mahalo for the hookup!
Old 05-06-2013, 01:14 AM   #7
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky73 View Post
Damn! I buy all kinds of stuff on Amazon but didn't even think to check there for tires. Would have saved over $100 on my Duratracs between taxes and markup. Definitely getting my next set there...Mahalo for the hookup!
anytime!!!