Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Maui Members Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #241
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Rockstar I spotted you again! lol you were at that little strip mall just north of Lahaina yesterday. I took a pic but it wasn't a very good one. I am back home in the states now though. I had a fantastic time on the island and the hospitality that we experienced was second to none. The mentality and lifestyle there overall is very good. I start my new job in a week, but when I get some free time I will certainly be back. I did a lot, but there is still a lot that I never got to do. Spent this trip on/around Ka'anapali and Lahaina during my free time. Next time I would like to try out Wailea or maybe even Napili just to get a different perspective and see some different things. It would be cool to meet some of you guys, and hopefully next time I will get to do that. Mahalo for everything
Old 06-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #242
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Maui peeps does Maui built have an online store all I could find on their website was sponsored riders...looking for a Haole Built Sticker
Old 06-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #244
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Don't think they do the store is called Maui Tropix and the brand is Maui built and don't think they make a haole built sticker they do make a shirt that says haole on the front
I was on Maui couple years back and got a sticker from the store in lahaina. Wanted another but I don't see an online store front.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:27 AM   #245
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Can't buy Maui Built stuff online. Unless you go on ebay.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:22 PM   #247
keoki is on a distinguished road
keoki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbt808 View Post
maui homies I selling my truck.lmk if anyone interested.
so no retro install?
Old 06-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #248
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Can't buy Maui Built stuff online. Unless you go on ebay.
Loose money... I want me a Haole Built...I love looks I get when I rock em...peeps not sure what to say...
Old 06-03-2013, 09:34 PM   #249
nbt808 will become famous soon enough
Name: Nestor
nbt808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keoki View Post
so no retro install?
if i don't go through with sale ill try and find the time to
Old 06-04-2013, 08:01 PM   #252
stinkyspice has a spectacular aura aboutstinkyspice has a spectacular aura about
stinkyspice's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys just joined not to long ago ive seen some of your trucks around. inface just seen a guy driving into imm this afternoon picked up my rear icon vs shocks for my 03 DC and this guys drives by has a big old ttora sticker on front windshield and a tacoma world on the back who was that!!??
Old 06-04-2013, 08:11 PM   #253
stinkyspice has a spectacular aura aboutstinkyspice has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
How's it! I was one of the trucks there went to the 8'O clock showing. There was a silver one with an IMM sticker and black wheels too nice trucks I've seen in one night! I was the gray one parked in the first stall.
HAHAHAHA i was at fast and furious too at 8:00 showing that sliver tacoma is mine i had the imm sticker on there just took it off today. got some good deal with matt but i did all the installing so i figured id take the imm sticker off lol. saw some trucks there too!
Old 06-04-2013, 08:16 PM   #254
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbt808 View Post
if i don't go through with sale ill try and find the time to
hey dude just did some solar work on your guys house!! i saw ur truck there and i was looking at it looked up and was like oh cool tacomaworld.com sticker.. u have the 81 pick up in the front yard too ya? asker the lady there if she wanted to sell it lol.. she was like everyone ask's us that!!. nice truck though dude.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #255
nbt808 will become famous soon enough
Name: Nestor
nbt808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkyspice View Post
hey dude just did some solar work on your guys house!! i saw ur truck there and i was looking at it looked up and was like oh cool tacomaworld.com sticker.. u have the 81 pick up in the front yard too ya? asker the lady there if she wanted to sell it lol.. she was like everyone ask's us that!!. nice truck though dude.
thanks haha yea its an 82 mother doesn't wanna get rid of it...
Old 06-06-2013, 02:21 AM   #256
maytagworker is on a distinguished road
maytagworker's Tacoma Gallery
anyone in here into AR's ? i get one brand new Daniel Defense LPK for sale if anyone interested
Old 06-06-2013, 02:52 AM   #257
Tacoma808 is on a distinguished road

Name: MaRk RiNeN
Tacoma808's Tacoma Gallery
Yo stinkyspice that was me at Imm what kind of truck did you have?
Old 06-06-2013, 09:27 AM   #258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma808 View Post
Yo stinkyspice that was me at Imm what kind of truck did you have?
I have a 03 silver double cab I was driving right past u when u were driving in. Gonna order a allpro rear bumper soon threw Imm
Old 06-06-2013, 11:11 AM   #259
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkyspice View Post
I was one of the guys who asked for that truck too years ago lol