Notices

Maui Members Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #322
keoki is on a distinguished road
keoki's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 06-20-2013, 05:55 PM   #324
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Next up. Lift and tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Waiting for the game to finish to put this on.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:57 PM   #326
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

All pau
Old 06-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #327
keoki's Tacoma Gallery
nice bumper
Old 06-21-2013, 10:26 AM   #329
scorpio382 is on a distinguished road
Name: D-Man
scorpio382's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Crash and burn? 2nd gen extra cab 5lug tacoma coilovers and chaos upper arms and body lift with 5-6lug adapters and fj wheels poor truck!
I've seen that tacoma before it was nice, the flames on the hood crazy looking.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #331
Defend Hawaii

Does look funny. Me thinks it needs a lift.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #333
deluxx is on a distinguished road
deluxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio382 View Post
I've seen that tacoma before it was nice, the flames on the hood crazy looking.
I've seen it as well. It was a sick truck. The owner going to remove the UCAs and coil overs to sell it? Or are they not good anymore.
Old 06-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #334
Defend Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
What you doing with the stock parts?
Storage.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:20 PM   #335
keoki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Storage.
if you decide that you wanna let go your stock fog light housings (especially the drivers side), LMK
Old 06-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #337
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys know a good spot to check out the fireworks on the 4th? I've heard get oceanside reservations at somewhere like Longhi's or anywhere in Lahaina really.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:47 AM   #338
chadtoks is on a distinguished road
chadtoks's Tacoma Gallery
"STR8.OUTTA.HI" Sticker

Howzit guys,

I seen a couple rides with STR8.OUTTA.HI stickers on em. Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a hold of these.

I got a buddy who just moved back to the mainland, somewhat unwillingly. I can't help but feel for him as he was obviously torn between home and career. For now, moving back was his best option. I figure i'd send him up a few to cheer em up a bit. If anyone can help me out i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
CT
Old 06-27-2013, 09:36 AM   #339
Defend Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtoks View Post
Howzit guys,

I seen a couple rides with STR8.OUTTA.HI stickers on em. Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a hold of these.

I got a buddy who just moved back to the mainland, somewhat unwillingly. I can't help but feel for him as he was obviously torn between home and career. For now, moving back was his best option. I figure i'd send him up a few to cheer em up a bit. If anyone can help me out i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
CT
Ammastar in wailuku
Old 06-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #340
Defend Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Any of you guys know a good spot to check out the fireworks on the 4th? I've heard get oceanside reservations at somewhere like Longhi's or anywhere in Lahaina really.
Front street lahaina.