Notices

Maui Members Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 08:11 PM   #542
csayno is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
csayno's Tacoma Gallery
Stay safe everyone!
Old 08-07-2014, 09:49 PM   #543
stinkyspice has a spectacular aura aboutstinkyspice has a spectacular aura about
stinkyspice's Tacoma Gallery
Maui Members Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
Im heading to maui on the 24th.will be there for the week. I want to see some of the back roads. Any suggestions on rentals places? Anyone up to show me and my family a trail or two?

Check out the back side of Hana kaupo are it's beautiful!
If you guys are good swimmers check out the reefs and oceans in the bay back there there are beautiful and most people don't check them out. Or check out past laparouse really nice out there as well.

I say if your a good swimmer because the ocean in kaupo is very strong and rough most of the time.

And of course be respectful of the land out there it is mostly untouched by humans very little human impact and we all want to keep it that way
Old 08-19-2014, 02:54 PM   #545
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkyspice View Post
Check out the back side of Hana kaupo are it's beautiful!
If you guys are good swimmers check out the reefs and oceans in the bay back there there are beautiful and most people don't check them out. Or check out past laparouse really nice out there as well.

I say if your a good swimmer because the ocean in kaupo is very strong and rough most of the time.

And of course be respectful of the land out there it is mostly untouched by humans very little human impact and we all want to keep it that way

Thanks for the heads up. I will be with the wife and kid so swimming in rough stuff is a no go. I would love to check out the areas that are are away from the tourist traps. I decide not to rent a jeep as everything I've read says there is no use for it as all the dirt roads are off limits. But it would be cool to wheel with some of you locals. We will defiantly check out Hana. And we are going to lanai for a day as well. I will get my dirt fix there.
Old 08-19-2014, 02:57 PM   #546
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
What kind of stuff?

Anything from the dealership but it needs to fit in a suitcase.or be able to bring on the plane. There is only a few days left now so it would have to be in stock. Pm me if you need something i can help you with.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:55 AM   #547
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anything from the dealership but it needs to fit in a suitcase.or be able to bring on the plane. There is only a few days left now so it would have to be in stock. Pm me if you need something i can help you with.
Damn I see only thing can can think of is those silly fender flare clips(orange and blue) don't know if that be in stock tho
Old 08-20-2014, 04:07 PM   #549

Little ones are $0.68 ea and larger ones are $2.06 ea. ebay is the way togo on these. If you want some i can grab them though.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:25 PM   #551

Quote:
Ok I'll check ebay thanks man!
I need a few as well. I told the wife that i will just order off of ebay. since i looked them up to find the part # i found a thread on here about them.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:53 AM   #553

Quote:
I got angry trying to turn them without them breaking so I just went to town on them

Lol
Old 08-22-2014, 01:07 AM   #554
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im heading to maui on the 24th.will be there for the week. I want to see some of the back roads. Any suggestions on rentals places? Anyone up to show me and my family a trail or two?
Hit me up man.....we can do a little wheeling trip.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:41 AM   #556
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Oh nah! I better get cutting then! I pulled the driver side off now time to chop sh*t up!

You making me like pull mine off dammit
Old 08-22-2014, 12:55 PM   #558

Nice looking truck. Those swampers look sick! Cant wait to see some built up island trucks. I love seeing other 2 gens built up!
Old 08-22-2014, 01:25 PM   #559
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY

Quote:
Can can! Lunch break! Lol
Coming on lunch then