1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Kauai Off Road trails

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by BenJammn5, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Apr 11, 2013 at 10:46 PM
    BenJammn5

BenJammn5 [OP] RN

Member:
    San Jose
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD-Off Road PreRunner
    TRD cat-back with Spintech prostreet muffler, AFE Pro dry S intake, 16" SCS F-5, 3.5 BS, 305/70 GT Radial MT, King extended travel front/rear, 2" add-a-leaf, Maxtrack Spindles, Sway bar delete, DSM UCA, All Pro IFS skid, Cab mount chop, bed cab locks, Black badges, cali raised amber LED fogs, 6K FX-R Morimoto projectors with 55watt ballast, fog mod, cheap rear dust lamp from autozone, Hellas 500 behind grill, Color match Satoshi Grill, Hood scoop, rear bumper by BTF, color matched Glassworks bed caps, Wet Okole seat covers
    Getting married this June and I'm taking my soon to be wife to Kauai for our honeymoon. Instead of renting a small commuter I was thinking about a Jeep.

Any locals have experience on the island with trails and know of places I can wheel the rental? Or is it even worth venturing off road as I know a lot of the island is very dense and probably not accessible.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013

Products Discussed in

To Top