Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

***Official Oahu Get Together Thread***

Old 04-20-2013, 03:59 PM   #21
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
If you are going to Sandy's don't go through Waimanalo. Traffic is ridiculous. Go through Waikiki.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:52 AM   #23
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't bring a camera, and while I was there, we were just checking out each others rides. I left pretty early for my dinner reservation, and then went back to sandys after the sun went down. Looked like somebody was tearing it up pretty good tho
Old 04-21-2013, 01:14 AM   #24
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Any pic's from Sandy's? Anybody got stuck ?
When we where headed out britt got to pull out some guys in a full size bronco. She was stoked pulled them right out one her first time
Old 04-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #26
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I got my sway bar off early this morning.
I'm actually gonna start making my way to Mokuleia side. Give me a call when you make it out here Ron.
Later!
Old 04-29-2013, 08:52 PM   #27
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
alright guys, whens the next taco meet up?
Old 04-29-2013, 09:38 PM   #28

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
What happened to you last weekend?
Old 04-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #29
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
got caught up with volunteer work out in waipahu then had to do a bunch of running around town. thought i could sneak a few hours away but wasnt the case. the pics made me jealous haha.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:48 AM   #31
Sparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Sparky73's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 05-05-2013, 06:06 PM   #32

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Kaena Point day camp BBQ fun, Off Road and cleanup 26May2013

So this is what I am thinking. Meet up for breakfast at Breakers Restaurant at 8:30-9:30am do a Tacoma caravan over to Kaena Point. Set up a day camp and BBQ at Hidden Beach family's welcome. Play at the beach and do some OffRoading and end the day with a trail clean up to spread some Aloha and show not all People that Off Road are bad.

Breakfast at Breakers 8:30-9:30
Leave Breakers to convoy to Kaena Point 9:15 ish
Arrive at Kaena Point entrance at around 9:45ish
Set up day camp 10:30ish
Commence fun

LMK what y'all think!

Breakers Restaurant and Bar
(808) 637-9898
66-250 Kamehameha Hwy # G120
Haleiwa, HI 96712-1494
Old 05-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #33
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Ash and I are down! Id say, lets setup camp, clean, 4x4, eat, 4x4 then finish with a last good clean??? Either way, we are down to play and clean, i have a couple of buckets we can use to collect trash, a little easier to hold than plastic bags.

Are we gonna have any way to distinguish ourselves from any other regular 4x4 guys? Just to spread some good word about our group?
Old 05-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #34

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Some Tacoma World stickers or shirts would be great for that!
Old 05-05-2013, 09:45 PM   #35
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
So this is what I am thinking. Meet up for breakfast at Breakers Restaurant at 8:30-9:30am do a Tacoma caravan over to Kaena Point. Set up a day camp and BBQ at Hidden Beach family's welcome. Play at the beach and do some OffRoading and end the day with a trail clean up to spread some Aloha and show not all People that Off Road are bad.

Commence fun

LMK what y'all think!

(808) 637-9898
Haleiwa, HI 96712-1494
Sounds funn!!! Dang work Sundays though!
Old 05-05-2013, 11:37 PM   #36
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post

Commence fun

LMK what y'all think!

(808) 637-9898
Haleiwa, HI 96712-1494
Sounds fun! I might have to volunteer at the aquarium tho
Old 05-05-2013, 11:53 PM   #39
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Dang..Anyone have connections with getting shirts,a flag or a banner made?
Agreed with the shirts idea, id even be down with a flag too (maybe an old school toyota symbol?)... as always stickers on the back would be worth having too to distinguish our trucks from everyone else on island...

Im sure a screen printer would cut us a deal if we had several made... id offer up some designs... but i suck at that stuff
Old 05-06-2013, 12:12 AM   #40
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
A friend of my wife can print shirts and stickers. For the shirts you have provide your own "blank" shirt and design. stickers just the design