Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

***Official Oahu Get Together Thread***

Old 05-06-2013, 12:15 AM   #41
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for some shirts or tanks made..
Old 05-06-2013, 12:19 AM   #42
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
For a sticker,,, I'd be down for the good ole tacomaworld.com in the back window.

For a shirt/tank... i'd think anything with Tacoma World Oahu Region on it would be good, thinking out loud... Tacoma World on the back upper center, Maybe a silhouette of a tacoma below that, then Oahu Region or whatever below? As far as front, not to sure, but id say something smaller for design. Just an idea

Or... instead of the tacoma silhouette, maybe the Oahu Island in dark prink with a cutout in the center of a tacoma.... words ebove and below the image... Anyone good with computers to design up something like that... was also thinking for the front, maybe the old school Toyota T??

Link to pics of old emblem:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ta-emblem.html
Old 05-06-2013, 12:20 AM   #43
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

edit: this was a double post.. oops! To many corona's for Cinco De Mayo!
Old 05-06-2013, 12:41 AM   #44
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
The tw hawaii stickers from Ahshiet would be sick for the front of the tank/shirt and the "T" on the center top on the bank would be sick!
Old 05-06-2013, 12:44 AM   #45
The Red Bull

Got a link to his designs?
Old 05-06-2013, 12:49 AM   #46

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwardsDyl View Post
Got a link to his designs?
Sorry on an iPad so can't copy the embed pic link but here's the URL to his pic page http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...320904/cat/500
Old 05-06-2013, 01:20 AM   #47
Marcs2012 is on a distinguished road

Marcs2012's Tacoma Gallery
I made Some stickers xmods help with design gonna meet up with a couple members soon I have a pic of on my profile
Old 05-06-2013, 01:28 AM   #48

I could also print shirts if wanted but gotta pay for shirts and printing but please have images ready for printing
Old 05-06-2013, 01:38 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Some Tacoma World stickers or shirts would be great for that!
Did you see the TW oahu design Xmods made and I made it to a sticker. I wouldn't mind making that on the back and tacoma world oahu on the front just shooting out an idea.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:04 AM   #51

I can make a tacomaworld.com die cut if you want probably gonna cost 2 for five bucks we made the tw for short so it's more distinguished for us tw members on oahu but please have font and image ready.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:06 AM   #53
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So this is what I am thinking. Meet up for breakfast at Breakers Restaurant at 8:30-9:30am do a Tacoma caravan over to Kaena Point. Set up a day camp and BBQ at Hidden Beach family's welcome. Play at the beach and do some OffRoading and end the day with a trail clean up to spread some Aloha and show not all People that Off Road are bad.

Breakfast at Breakers 8:30-9:30
Leave Breakers to convoy to Kaena Point 9:15 ish
Arrive at Kaena Point entrance at around 9:45ish
Set up day camp 10:30ish
Commence fun

LMK what y'all think!

Breakers Restaurant and Bar
(808) 637-9898
66-250 Kamehameha Hwy # G120
Haleiwa, HI 96712-1494
I can bring some steaks if some one brings a grille. I just need to finalize my work schedule. Will let you know.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:04 AM   #54
Upsblaine has a spectacular aura aboutUpsblaine has a spectacular aura about

Name: Blaine
Upsblaine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So this is what I am thinking. Meet up for breakfast at Breakers Restaurant at 8:30-9:30am do a Tacoma caravan over to Kaena Point. Set up a day camp and BBQ at Hidden Beach family's welcome. Play at the beach and do some OffRoading and end the day with a trail clean up to spread some Aloha and show not all People that Off Road are bad.

Breakfast at Breakers 8:30-9:30
Leave Breakers to convoy to Kaena Point 9:15 ish
Arrive at Kaena Point entrance at around 9:45ish
Set up day camp 10:30ish
Commence fun

LMK what y'all think!

Breakers Restaurant and Bar
(808) 637-9898
66-250 Kamehameha Hwy # G120
Haleiwa, HI 96712-1494
I'm down!
Old 05-07-2013, 03:38 AM   #55
The Red Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
next semester ill bring over my tw stickers

bob sent me 20, so if I ever make it to these meets...
If youd send some to me, ill pay for the shipping and whatever else!
Old 05-07-2013, 03:40 AM   #56
The Red Bull

Chris, wanna throw up a Kaena Point cleanup thread to get the final details and list of who all is coming? When it gets a little closer to the date
Old 05-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #57
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good I will make one when I get home tonight.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #58

When is the clean up meet? I would go if it dont rain as I have no 4wd hopefully in a year I can trade it in for 4wd
Old 05-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #59
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcs2012 View Post
When is the clean up meet? I would go if it dont rain as I have no 4wd hopefully in a year I can trade it in for 4wd
You don't have to be 4x4 to play there! A per runner will do fine