Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

***Official Oahu Get Together Thread***

Old 04-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Talking ***Official Oahu Get Together Thread***

Fellow Island TacomaWorlders,

I know we already have our own thread for shooting the shit. But I thought I would start a thread for specifically get to gathers, Off Roading, BBQs etcetera. This way when any one suggests a meet up time and place it does not get lost or missed in our daily chat. Hope this works out and simplifies things but if not oh well it will fade to the bottom of no manís land ;-)
Old 04-16-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Any one down for a Koko head hike and BBQ and watch Nate (if he goes) get stuck at Sandys beach this Saturday?
Old 04-16-2013, 07:45 PM   #4
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
I work Saturday morning until 1130, so im down for a meet anytime after that or even sunday
Old 04-17-2013, 01:51 AM   #5
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
LOL! I live in Hawaii Kai, so i'll probably swing by again
Old 04-17-2013, 03:14 AM   #7
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to go with maybe, going to the SOJA concert saturday night.... gonna need my rest!! Id be down for a meet after koko head.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:25 AM   #8

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
How about meet at sandys at 1pm on Sat?
Old 04-17-2013, 11:25 AM   #9

dylan hmu ill be going to the concert too! im stoked for atmosphere! definetely going to need rest for it. id be down for koko head any other time though, and whenever you guys see fit for a meet ill make it. basically, i could make 1pm if thats set.

what about sunday afternoon? maybe like a 3-4pm cookout and beers down at sandys?
Old 04-17-2013, 02:39 PM   #10
Dpatrick2011 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Derek
Dpatrick2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Fellow Island TacomaWorlders,

I know we already have our own thread for shooting the shit. But I thought I would start a thread for specifically get to gathers, Off Roading, BBQs etcetera. This way when any one suggests a meet up time and place it does not get lost or missed in our daily chat. Hope this works out and simplifies things but if not oh well it will fade to the bottom of no manís land ;-)
Saw your truck at the theatre today, sweet ride. And i think i have to work saturday but if not i'm down
Old 04-17-2013, 06:08 PM   #11

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon177 View Post
dylan hmu ill be going to the concert too! im stoked for atmosphere! definetely going to need rest for it. id be down for koko head any other time though, and whenever you guys see fit for a meet ill make it. basically, i could make 1pm if thats set.

what about sunday afternoon? maybe like a 3-4pm cookout and beers down at sandys?
I play old man on Sunday and generally like to be home by then. Saturdays are my adventurous days lol. Would it be better to shift the time on sat to 3pm?
Old 04-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #12

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpatrick2011 View Post
Saw your truck at the theatre today, sweet ride. And i think i have to work saturday but if not i'm down
Thank you! Yah we where there for CBNRE training befor going to the gas chamber. Do you have the white Tacoma with black rims and BHLM?
Old 04-17-2013, 07:19 PM   #14

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpatrick2011 View Post
Yes sir that was mine
Good Looking Tacoma! I have seen it around a few times.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:05 PM   #15

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I will be at sandys on Saturday at 2pm. we will be all the way at the end closes to the light house (close to where I got stuck last time) if any one would like to join us. :-)
Old 04-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #16
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I might swing by and say hi, but cant stay long. Just realized its my wedding anniversary this weekend...
Old 04-19-2013, 12:21 AM   #17

saturday at 2, ill probably make it. btw, still doing koko head? what time?
Old 04-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #18

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I rolled my ankle good this morning playing basketball so the hike is out for me. But we will still be at sandys at 2
Old 04-19-2013, 11:07 PM   #19

Damn that sucks...ill see you at sandys then
Old 04-20-2013, 03:39 PM   #20

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Its a BEAutiful day!! Coolers are stocked toys are loaded... Headed for sandys now