LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

RECON QUESTION

Old 04-17-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
RECON QUESTION

I know most of you guys are all lifted and stuff but Im going for recon and I'm planning on have a slight stretch on my tires with wider rims anyone think they gonna tag me for that and not pass me for it Im prolly gonna give them a call today to ask but i just wanted to know if anyone has taking there lifted truck with maybe some stretch and have passed

Mahalo!!
Old 04-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Did you just ask a question then give yourself an answer?
Old 04-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #3
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Did you just ask a question then give yourself an answer?
Well i was looking. For someone's personal experience I no like ask the guys then come to my appointment day and they hassle me about it is all but yeah I'm gonna call just figure get some guys personal input
Old 04-17-2013, 12:33 PM   #4
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Ah ok...

Mahalo!
Old 04-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #5
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
No experience here, but I think as long as you don't stick out past the fenders you should be good.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
No experience here, but I think as long as you don't stick out past the fenders you should be good.
Yeah I figure that but ima call just to make sure I might even slap some rain gutter shit to cover the wheels I case hahah
Old 04-17-2013, 11:37 PM   #8
xurusaibobx is on a distinguished road
xurusaibobx's Tacoma Gallery
mostly depends on the inspector at the time but most check for fender coverage . can not be sticking out if it is then you need fender flares. if its stretch it can not be like boggers on super wide rim. basic rule of thumb just look at the manufacture recommendations on width of rim for the tires.

if your do like 1-2 sizes bigger then no problem

post up what your plans are and i can help you a little more
Old 04-18-2013, 11:35 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xurusaibobx View Post
mostly depends on the inspector at the time but most check for fender coverage . can not be sticking out if it is then you need fender flares. if its stretch it can not be like boggers on super wide rim. basic rule of thumb just look at the manufacture recommendations on width of rim for the tires.

if your do like 1-2 sizes bigger then no problem

post up what your plans are and i can help you a little more
yeah i figure all depends on the inspector pass two times on previous trucks guys were cool

I'm planning to run 225/45/18 on 18x9.5 +22 all around which if my knowledge is right everything should still tuck and it isn't a huge! stretch moderate stretch id say
Old 04-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #10
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
yeah i figure all depends on the inspector pass two times on previous trucks guys were cool

I'm planning to run 225/45/18 on 18x9.5 +22 all around which if my knowledge is right everything should still tuck and it isn't a huge! stretch moderate stretch id say
The only thing i'm not sure of is your +22. I had 22x10 with 255/30-22 and they tucked under. RECON QUESTION-xrunner.jpg.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
The only thing i'm not sure of is your +22. I had 22x10 with 255/30-22 and they tucked under. Attachment 207957.
WOW! thats beautiful X!!

Yeah i measured everything my +22 should take the wheel pretty flush to the fender with the tire tucking which satisfies me
I ordered the wheels today and Im sticking with the 18x9.5 +22 225/45/18

if anything ill though some slap on home depot flares to cover the wheels