Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Eh brah! Post pics of your tacoma thread.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:05 AM   #22
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: TASM-G
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
wide guys be coming out!
Old 04-29-2013, 08:56 AM   #24
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Kala the popo no bother with that wheels pkg? I like the look but I'm not a fan of getting pulled over...
She ruuuub but ive been hit hard with tickets before. All kine different trucks I had in the past, I was pulled over for something and it just kept stacking up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
I like that bumper. What brand is that? Can you drive across the sand in 2 wheel drive with tires that wide ?
Thanks, it's allpro. I havent rushed sand with wiiiide tires but it makes a difference for other vehicles ive driven. Big difference....but wide tires live up to their name, beach balloons.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:02 AM   #26
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbt808 View Post
nice color
[QUOTE=StaticTaco;6813582]wide guys be coming out![/QUOTE)
You got that right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
\ Mad skills Kona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
She ruuuub but ive been hit hard with tickets before. All kine different trucks I had in the past, I was pulled over for something and it just kept stacking up.

It looks like your truck in your Sig could float across water.
Thanks, it's allpro. I havent rushed sand with wiiiide tires but it makes a difference for other vehicles ive driven. Big difference....but wide tires live up to their name, beach balloons.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:24 AM   #27
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
No, it didnt float on water. Ive had swampers that made me float on pavement withwet roads. That wasnt fun.

Old 04-30-2013, 02:51 AM   #30
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
That's a great before and after pic! And some funny (but true) story on swampers. mahalo braddah
I do miss that truck. It handled some gnarly stuff. I still got tons of pics of it, brings a smile to my face. It became a slut afterwards, but I dont know where it is now.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:38 AM   #34
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TRDTaco10 View Post
Haha thanks...go for the lift man, you'll be happy you did!
Clean ass truck brah!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 03:51 AM   #35
Black Sand Mirror
808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of

Name: Justin
808TRDTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
Clean ass truck brah!!!
Thanks, I've actually been following your build and you've got a sick truck yourself! Seeing your truck makes me want to drop my 06 but trying to keep the suspension stock haha
Old 04-30-2013, 04:05 AM   #36
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks, I've actually been following your build and you've got a sick truck yourself! Seeing your truck makes me want to drop my 06 but trying to keep the suspension stock haha
haha thanks!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:16 AM   #37
flatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Rob
flatfeet's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-30-2013, 10:07 AM   #39
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks bro
Well if you looking at keeping a stock suspension feel can do a simple 2/3 drop for some attitude without worrying about scrappin and cutting all kine stuff XII performance drop coils 3 inch blocks and some drop shocks and you good for go
Old 04-30-2013, 10:07 AM   #40
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
Looks like this.