Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Eh brah! Post pics of your tacoma thread.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #142
bllaaaarrggghhhh
blanc is on a distinguished road
Name: Allen
blanc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornholio View Post
its actually really easy bro. Jus buy the spray plasti-dip, u dont even need to take your grille off. Jus pop the tabs in the back of the emblem and spray about 4-5 coats of plasti-dip. No sanding needed. The paint is already made for plastic
right on man! I couldn't find plasti dip at city mill so I got spray paint. worked wonders. thanks! now... bhlm time? I'm kinda skeptic of putting it in the oven
Old 06-15-2013, 12:43 AM   #143
Kornholio is on a distinguished road

Kornholio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanc View Post
right on man! I couldn't find plasti dip at city mill so I got spray paint. worked wonders. thanks! now... bhlm time? I'm kinda skeptic of putting it in the oven
if you have a heat gun, that works as well. Oven is the best tho, nice even heating.
Old 06-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #144
bllaaaarrggghhhh
blanc is on a distinguished road
Name: Allen
blanc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if you have a heat gun, that works as well. Oven is the best tho, nice even heating.
So you had to rip the cover off the headlight. You followed the bhlm on tw?
Old 06-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanc View Post
So you had to rip the cover off the headlight. You followed the bhlm on tw?
yea your gonna have to pry it a bit with something flat (flat head screwdriver). Takes a bit of elbow grease to get it open, even with the heating
Old 06-21-2013, 03:25 AM   #146
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery

Speedbumps...... what are those??
Old 06-21-2013, 10:33 AM   #147
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
gettin there....

That is a vert clean DC nothing to fancy just right as a daily
I like it
Old 06-21-2013, 12:29 PM   #148
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post

Speedbumps...... what are those??
is that an angry bird under the bumper? oh and work truck? Wish I had something like that for work.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
is that an angry bird under the bumper? oh and work truck? Wish I had something like that for work.
Hahah yeah it was a work truck before but i kept the plates since the company had paid the reg already so when reg is up again ima change plates

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TRDTaco10 View Post
Looking real good man!
Mahalo brah! Appriciate it!
Old 06-26-2013, 01:05 AM   #151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
That is a vert clean DC nothing to fancy just right as a daily
I like it
thanks!...wondering how ppl have so much money to do all this crazy things to their trucks, wish i we had the lottery in hawaii
Old 06-26-2013, 01:44 AM   #152
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks!...wondering how ppl have so much money to do all this crazy things to their trucks, wish i we had the lottery in hawaii
I wondered the same thing....
Old 06-26-2013, 10:51 AM   #153

Ifwe had the lottery it be like 100k at best I think hahah though it be better than nothing won'tcmcompare to the 600 mill up in the mainland haha agreed should make a Tacoma petition for it lottery for mods
Old 06-26-2013, 11:16 AM   #154
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Early morning snorkel sesh
Old 07-27-2013, 02:13 AM   #156
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I'm always taking so long to find out about these awesome local threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TRDTaco10 View Post
Long time ago up Mauna Kea. Pretty much the only time I took it off road.

I love it! I wish I could get up there again some day! And it would be awesome to get inside one of those bad boys
Old 07-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #157
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-27-2013, 10:43 PM   #158
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Man, I'm always taking so long to find out about these awesome local threads

I love it! I wish I could get up there again some day! And it would be awesome to get inside one of those bad boys
I been inside there mauahahaha worked there with the electricians who are permanent in the observatory
Old 07-28-2013, 05:37 AM   #159
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
I been inside there mauahahaha worked there with the electricians who are permanent in the observatory
My boss used to operate a few of the telescopes up there for 6 years or so, and I frequently work with an engineer who works on just about every optical telescope up there over 2 meters. So if I can get my butt up there sometime, I should be able to take a peak inside
Old 07-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #160
HAWAII SELLS MORE TACOMAS THAN ANY OTHER STATE!
00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of

Name: Jack
00YotaComa's Tacoma Gallery
guess i'll throw my hat in to the ring