Wont be able to make it 5 27.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2013, 02:05 PM   #21
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
The white truck had a limited slip and he had a hard time in spots and needed a tug.

I'm going up there hopefully next weekend to wheel, I'll report back on what the trails look like after this last big rain up there.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #22
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
What day are we going? and who is working the permit?
Old 05-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #23
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
updated OP
Old 05-12-2013, 12:04 PM   #24
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kool4school View Post
I will be wheelin' again I have yet to be up there but I don't trust people's word for "trails" here. I was told K point required a 3" Lift before going up there and seeing its nothing. I useto run "upper blacks" with no lift back in VA, EVERYTHING is subjective.
I agree there's not any awesome wheeling here; but that's the price you pay for the view

Used to have some crazy stuff in Texas too. I would say stock height is fine for Kaena, but if you have never driven off road before, a 3" lift will help you out.

Or in my case, the 2wd had me going over some strange stuff to avoid any slick mud. I scraped skids in three places with 6.5" of lift. But that's what I get for settling for 2wd...
Old 05-12-2013, 11:27 PM   #25
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Y'all have fun, take a lot of pics and video. My parents aren't here for long so we have to make the best of their time.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:30 PM   #26

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure I will go, but I'll get my own permit and meet you guys at the gate. I may bring some other people with me.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:29 PM   #27
my wife will be out of town the next 3 weeks after that if yall want to run again during that time.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:41 PM   #28
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uzrnr View Post
I'm sure I will go, but I'll get my own permit and meet you guys at the gate. I may bring some other people with me.
Is the truck in your avatar the one your taking?
Old 05-13-2013, 08:42 PM   #29
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Is the truck in your avatar the one your taking?
LOL! Ron, I'm pretty sure that's an R/C crawler
I'd be shocked if its not!
Old 05-13-2013, 09:02 PM   #30
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
LOL! Ron, I'm pretty sure that's an R/C crawler
I'd be shocked if its not!
I was thinking the same
Old 05-13-2013, 09:04 PM   #31
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
idk, theres a license plate in there

and seats
Old 05-13-2013, 09:21 PM   #32
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
You'd be surprised how real some of these crawlers look. You can get seats, working winches, mini shovels and coolers. Some guys even put rust on them.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:28 PM   #34

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Those MFers can cost over a grand easy though!
Old 05-13-2013, 11:09 PM   #35
Foward momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
You'd be surprised how real some of these crawlers look. You can get seats, working winches, mini shovels and coolers. Some guys even put rust on them.

Wow. Pretty impressive ! Looks real until you see the mounting " screw" for the shocks.lol
Old 05-14-2013, 12:39 AM   #36

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
That's not a rc crawler, that is my 4runner.
Its got a 1uz mated to a taco r150 and dual cases, one ton's, 42" Pitbull Rockers, 4link rear, exo, bumpers, winch, blah, blah, blah, and yes that is what I will be taking.

Old 05-14-2013, 12:41 AM   #37
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its got a 1uz mated to a taco r150 and dual cases, one ton's, 42" Pitbull Rockers, 4link rear, exo, bumpers, winch, blah, blah, blah, and yes that is what I will be taking.

And bring your cameraaaaaaaaaaaaa! Haha
Old 05-14-2013, 12:42 AM   #38

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
More like "bring someone that can take pics with my camera" Lol!
Old 05-14-2013, 01:04 AM   #39

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
You still on Oahu?
Old 05-14-2013, 01:20 AM   #40
Foward momentum

Quote:

WOW! Pretty BADASS!! Um.......I don't think I 'll be following you thru jeep eater or the initiator.

Products Discussed in this Thread