View Poll Results: Peacock Flats Run
June 2nd 1 5.56%
June 9th 1 5.56%
Either one is fine 11 61.11%
Wont be able to make it 5 27.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2013, 01:25 AM   #41
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uzrnr View Post
More like "bring someone that can take pics with my camera" Lol!
that's even better!

Quote:
You still on Oahu?
nope

Flew back to the BI to take up my summer job

Always missing out on the fun
Old 05-14-2013, 01:37 AM   #42
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
WOW! Pretty BADASS!! Um.......I don't think I 'll be following you thru jeep eater or the initiator.
Thanks!
Don't worry, I don't think any of you will want to do initiator in your trucks, at least until it gets beat down from traffic. I'll be happy to take you guys down any of the trails up there though.

If I can find a 17" 8 lug rim, I might go up with my 35's on. Currently I don't have a spare.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:07 AM   #44
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks!
Don't worry, I don't think any of you will want to do initiator in your trucks, at least until it gets beat down from traffic. I'll be happy to take you guys down any of the trails up there though.

If I can find a 17" 8 lug rim, I might go up with my 35's on. Currently I don't have a spare.
Awesome. I might volunteer . I never rode in something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
one day ill make it to an oahu meet

or a sandbox event
its pretty funny . The crowd follows the trucks around the course like an ocean tide....they all flow down the path and when the trucks come back, they all flow back.
It's pretty fun. I bring water and an umbrella.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:10 AM   #46
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That is BEAUTIFUL!

Quote:
Thanks!
I probably won't volunteer for the ride along... But if I can make it, I'll be the picture takerer
Old 05-14-2013, 11:10 AM   #47

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I didn't mean ride along with me.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #49
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's not a rc crawler, that is my 4runner.
Its got a 1uz mated to a taco r150 and dual cases, one ton's, 42" Pitbull Rockers, 4link rear, exo, bumpers, winch, blah, blah, blah, and yes that is what I will be taking.
Wow! That is badass. Sorry I thought it was an RC crawler, but even looking at it in that big pic, it still doesn't look real!
Old 05-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #50

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Wow! That is badass. Sorry I thought it was an RC crawler, but even looking at it in that big pic, it still doesn't look real!
It's cool, I thought it was funny.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:58 AM   #51
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
updated op
Old 05-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #53
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Done... updated list
Old 05-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #54
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Thanks Dyl.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:34 PM   #55
wth is a junior member?
Vigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant futureVigo has a brilliant future

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Dylan, Dont forget to add Brandon (senojeelnodnarb) to the list. Might have a space or two available if anyone else wants to go.?.
Can you reserve me a spot, pretty sure I can get the one day vacation approved since I'd scheduled to work. I'll let you know for sure next week.
Thanks, Ryan
Old 05-16-2013, 10:10 PM   #56
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
This is going to be fun, might finally get to use my winch
Old 05-16-2013, 10:41 PM   #57
Foward momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Can you reserve me a spot, pretty sure I can get the one day vacation approved since I'd scheduled to work. I'll let you know for sure next week.
Thanks, Ryan
Yes. Just PM me your license plate #.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
This is going to be fun, might finally get to use my winch
Old 05-16-2013, 11:31 PM   #58
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwardsDyl View Post
Updated: 16 May

Ron and myself and submitting permits for the run. Thanks Ron for the help. Check your PMs for messages from either of us for license plate number.

Me: Lemon177, Bullaculla, FMF
Ron, Itos808, Kh7nm, WailuaTaco 808.

Bubbarr wont be able to make it. I have one more open spot on my permit if anyone else wants to be added.

Once we get the permits, ill do a final update to this post. See yall at kaena next weekend.

June 9th is our date.

Meet at Costco in Kapolei around 9:30, head out to the entrance to the satellite tracking station around 9:45 - 10. Wheel, then cook out, then wheel some more.

http://www.state.hi.us/dlnr/dofaw/pu...%20Waikane.pdf
If it's not too late, please add me or let me know to get my own permit. RXX 481
Old 05-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #59
Foward momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by I5runner View Post
If it's not too late, please add me or let me know to get my own permit. RXX 481
I'll add you to my list.
As soon as I get all 5 slots filled ill get the permit.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:25 AM   #60
The Red Bull

I've got one more open spot on my permit.... any other takers before it gets sent off?

Products Discussed in this Thread