June 2nd 1 5.56%
June 9th 1 5.56%
Either one is fine 11 61.11%
Wont be able to make it 5 27.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #61
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Got the last name... permit being sent out today
Old 05-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #62
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't make it up to P-flats this weekend as my power steering pump blew a seal. Guess my modified stock pump couldn't handle the rev limiter bouncing. It was an interesting ride home with manual full hydro steering from K-point to town.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #63
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I got some recovery gear in the mail for this trip. A few 3/4 shackels, Tree saver and a snatch block.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:20 PM   #65

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
I have a chainsaw, but DLNR is usually pretty good at clearing the roads after big storms. Unless there is a big storm within a couple of days, it should be fine up there.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:48 AM   #66
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'll be able to ride along with you Ron, but I'll let you know for sure as we get a little closer. If I do, I have a 16" chain.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:57 AM   #67
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
I think I'll be able to ride along with you Ron, but I'll let you know for sure as we get a little closer. If I do, I have a 16" chain.
Aiight. Let me know . The more chain saws the quicker the cutting , if needed.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:57 AM   #68
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Aiight. Let me know . The more chain saws the quicker the cutting , if needed.
I also have my cordless sawsall with a 9" pruning blade for the small stuff..
Old 05-21-2013, 06:29 PM   #69
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
I got some recovery gear in the mail for this trip. A few 3/4 shackels, Tree saver and a snatch block.
I also just got me a 30ft strap and hitch shackle. good to have in the truck.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:10 PM   #70
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
always good to have some sort of recovery kit in the truck, i got my straps for cheap on amazon and the shackles from truckfest.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #71
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
That's where I ordered from amazon as well caint beat free shipping.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:36 AM   #72
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a Amazon whore, Chis can testify.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #73

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Yes you are and now you have me ordering from there. I was looking at rear bumpers last night on there
Old 05-24-2013, 11:43 AM   #74
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Got my permit in the mail last night... good to go!!!
Old 05-24-2013, 02:14 PM   #75
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Does anybody have some kind of chain saw. We might have to trim some branches for clearance.
No chainsaw, but I always keep a machete in the truck. Don't want any custom pinstriping! Flip style, I guess...
Old 05-27-2013, 02:05 AM   #76

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Are we there yet
Old 05-29-2013, 03:04 AM   #77
flatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Rob
flatfeet's Tacoma Gallery
I wont be able to make it, but last time i was up there i got some nice pics, bring your cameras.

Old 05-29-2013, 03:17 AM   #78
flatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Rob
flatfeet's Tacoma Gallery
Ill tell my co-workers to tune in, they're not on here that much but they may want to meet up with you guys. They go hunting up there all the time.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:25 PM   #80

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I'm going up on the 8th to camp and I'm bringing some other guys up there that just want to cruise the trails. I'll meet you guys at the parking lot on top of the mountain.

tx novice, the views up there are great!

I've got pics for days from up there.

This guy did every trail up there with his stock 85 4runner with 31" tires and an auto trans.

Products Discussed in this Thread