Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Kaena Point day camp BBQ fun, Off Road and cleanup 26May2013

Old 06-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #181
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Meh, I just reused the stock bumps until my superbumps come in...

The black stuff on the threads is spray on dry moly, the black stuff on the bottom is paint to touch up the rust
It was a little harder to install than I expected. The radius is bent pretty tight, so you have to spread the U bolts to get over the axle, then squeeze them to get the plate on. I heard the timbrens rebound pretty hard and are better for towing. Superbumps supposedly have a softer bottoming response. Either should be better than the super hard stock bumps tho.
Attached Thumbnails
Kaena Point day camp BBQ fun, Off Road and cleanup 26May2013-img_6636-1024x768-.jpg   Kaena Point day camp BBQ fun, Off Road and cleanup 26May2013-img_6638-1024x768-.jpg  
Old 06-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #184
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just ordered 2 pairs for the front, and i'll make my own mount for the rear. It looks like their mount wont work with the U bolt flip kit anyway.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #186

$15
Old 06-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #187
Fkyoupyme
Marcs2012 is on a distinguished road

Marcs2012's Tacoma Gallery
Dang sorry guys never showed on the k day was super sick and couldn't make it but got better and I went last Sunday and had fun with some friends did some off roading diving and fishing BBQ hopefully can make it to the next one but dam looks like you guys had fun!
Old 03-03-2014, 01:20 PM   #188
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
So far out, I want to go now damnit!
Old 03-03-2014, 01:24 PM   #189
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
Chris throw us on a permit to "scout" the area before this meet.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:09 PM   #190

Umm... I think ur in the wrong thread Ratha
Old 03-03-2014, 10:00 PM   #191
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Lol