Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Kaena Point day camp BBQ fun, Off Road and cleanup 26May2013

Old 05-09-2013, 08:24 PM   #21
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
I will bring plates, napkins, forks, steak and table. Can't wait to finally meet everybody in person and check out your ride.
I just hope that supper charger of yours dose not tempt me to much
Old 05-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #23
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You want to test drive.
Hmmmm YES
Old 05-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #25
Imchang27 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joshua
Imchang27's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there!
Old 05-09-2013, 11:08 PM   #26
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
looks like my co-worker is down for the days off swap. Just gotta confirm with the big boss man and ill be there!!! CHEEEHEEEEE
Old 05-10-2013, 12:18 AM   #27
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imchang27 View Post
ill be there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
looks like my co-worker is down for the days off swap. Just gotta confirm with the big boss man and ill be there!!! CHEEEHEEEEE
Awesome...It's gonna be fun...We could even try a long ass centipede follow the leader....that would be funny.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #29

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
I guess I have to put back on the governor on the throttle 5mph should do it lol
Oh no! Haha I would be happy to go for a ride in that beast!
Old 05-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #30
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
If I don't have to work, I'm going for sure. I usually don't know if I'm working the weekend until Friday afternoon.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #31
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Aw, I'll be on Kauai that weekend. I'd love to check out Hidden Beach and that side in my prerunner. lol
Old 05-12-2013, 09:39 PM   #32
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
My truck is on Oahu at customs maybe they'll let me run em before it ships over here...
Old 05-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #34

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Are we there yet!!!
Old 05-14-2013, 11:39 PM   #35
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD Tech
Name: Jacob
EODTech08's Tacoma Gallery
Count me IN!
Old 05-14-2013, 11:49 PM   #36
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Do it, Do it. It'll be fun. Plus it'll be the correct side of Kaena Point. Much more fun.
^^^ not funny

ill be there with the wife
Old 05-15-2013, 12:00 AM   #37
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
See, I swear! I missed this all together

I have to see what the fam is doing for Mem day. But if I can make it, I'll be there for sure!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:23 AM   #38
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTech08 View Post
Count me IN!
Chee Huu. Right on Jake
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
^^^ not funny

ill be there with the wife
....we'll get it right this time
Old 05-15-2013, 12:38 AM   #39
Shooter808 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mel
Shooter808's Tacoma Gallery
If it's dry the day before and that day, I might show up with my PreRunner. Got a party to go to first in Mililani. How late will you guys be out there? I'd love to meet all of you.