Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Kaena Point day camp BBQ fun, Off Road and cleanup 26May2013

Old 05-15-2013, 03:17 AM   #41
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
haha damn right!
Old 05-15-2013, 03:34 AM   #42
caseychai is on a distinguished road

Name: casey
caseychai's Tacoma Gallery
dammit, i work sundays. ill probably leave early and make it out. sounds like a good time!
Old 05-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #43
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Screw it! Count me in
Old 05-15-2013, 07:47 PM   #46
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Its gonna be big! I hope I don't have to work!
Old 05-15-2013, 10:36 PM   #47
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Screw it! Count me in
It was just to tempting to resist :-)

Wahoo we are up to 20 Tacoma's this could be the best meet yet.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:12 PM   #48
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

holy shehhhtt now THATS gunna be a sick pic! haha
Old 05-15-2013, 11:18 PM   #49
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
i might have the fj and 1st gen there with me too
Old 05-15-2013, 11:39 PM   #50
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.. Will need to set-up a 2nd one after the obvious success of this one.. I will be a no... Got some plans that I cannot change..

Nice to see the Hawaii Page is alive......

OP... PM me with a cell number.. I may just shoot over after a lunch with my blood Ohana..
Old 05-16-2013, 12:36 AM   #51
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Ahh Yeeeah! The Nate-ster is in. Whooop whooop
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
It was just to tempting to resist :-)

Wahoo we are up to 20 Tacoma's this could be the best meet yet.
lol, you guys had me biting my nails trying to resist! But y'all are like the Borg...

I can bring 6 chairs, and the gene if anyone wants radio or anything. But I may have to leave by 2ish or so to come back home though.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #52
808 Member

well im super stoked, got the approval with the appropriate managers. Im coming to kaena point!
Old 05-16-2013, 10:14 PM   #54
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
well im super stoked, got the approval with the appropriate managers. Im coming to kaena point!
WOOOO!
Old 05-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #55
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Just looked back at the original list.. gonna be a nice turnout!!
Old 05-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #56
808 Member

i may be a lil late- girlfriend works till 2 so i gotta wait till she is finished then i can meet up with u guys but ill be there probably all day
Old 05-19-2013, 02:07 PM   #57
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Made some 1/2 sized cornhole boards for our kaena point play day! Built to scale...

Old 05-19-2013, 03:04 PM   #58
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Nice, just don't get to up set when I beat you :-)
Old 05-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #59
The Red Bull

Luckily i have time to practice!

(Also... if anyone wants a set w/ bags... $60 For a set, built, sanded and ready for paint, comes w/ 8 bags w/ colors of choice.. as long as i can find the colors!)
Old 05-20-2013, 10:07 PM   #60
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
I think my buddy might come if that's cool he's in a earlier gen 4runner..