LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Kaena Point day camp BBQ fun, Off Road and cleanup 26May2013

Old 05-08-2013, 09:51 AM   #1
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Kaena Point day camp BBQ fun, Off Road and cleanup 26May2013

So this is what I am thinking. Meet up for breakfast at Breakers Restaurant at 8:30-9:30am do a Tacoma caravan over to Kaena Point. Set up a day camp and BBQ at Hidden Beach family's welcome. Play at the beach and do some OffRoading and end the day with a trail clean up to spread some Aloha and show not all People that Off Road are bad.

Breakfast at Breakers 8:30-9:30
Leave Breakers to convoy to Kaena Point 9:15 ish
Arrive at Kaena Point entrance at around 9:45ish
Set up day camp 10:30ish
Commence fun

LMK what y'all think!

Breakers Restaurant and Bar
(808) 637-9898
66-250 Kamehameha Hwy # G120
Haleiwa, HI 96712-1494

List of folks going:

1) Chris & Brittany
2) Daylan & Ash
3) Ron
3) UpsBlaine
4) Marcs2012
6) Miles
7) Matt ( and FJ friend)
8) 808leo ( and old school 4runner friend)
9) Rod
10) Phill
11) Westin
12) Joshua
13) bullacull (and friend)
14) Sean (maybe)
15) Jacob
16) Brandon
17) Nate
18) Mel (maybe)
19) Casey (maybe)
20) Ratha and Mack
21)
22)
23)
24)

A few Pics from past Tacoma World Oahu meet ups

If any one has good Ideas for stickers Post them up! I will try to get a few made.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #2
kh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nicekh7nm is just really nice

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
So this is what I am thinking. Meet up for breakfast at Breakers Restaurant at 8:30-9:30am do a Tacoma caravan over to Kaena Point. Set up a day camp and BBQ at Hidden Beach family's welcome. Play at the beach and do some OffRoading and end the day with a trail clean up to spread some Aloha and show not all People that Off Road are bad.

Breakfast at Breakers 8:30-9:30
Leave Breakers to convoy to Kaena Point 9:15 ish
Arrive at Kaena Point entrance at around 9:45ish
Set up day camp 10:30ish
Commence fun

LMK what y'all think!

Breakers Restaurant and Bar
(808) 637-9898
66-250 Kamehameha Hwy # G120
Haleiwa, HI 96712-1494

List of folks going:

1)Chris & Brittany
2)Daylan & Ash
3) Ron
3)UpsBlaine
4) Marcs2012

A few Pics from past Tacoma World Oahu meet ups

If any one has good Ideas for stickers Post them up! I will try to get a few made.
Put me down.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:15 PM   #5
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Put me down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon177 View Post
plus me
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808leo View Post
Ill be there
GTG got yall down.

Should I bring my gas grill or dose any one have a charcoal grill?
Old 05-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #6
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
9) Me

edit: nev mind, saw you had us on there
Old 05-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #9

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I will bring my gas grill, table and EZ up
Old 05-08-2013, 09:36 PM   #10
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
I'll bring my tent and sum snausages. Maybe some rice too...
How you cook rice on a grill??
Old 05-09-2013, 12:08 AM   #12
PupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant future

Name: Rod
PupuleUlua's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a fun event. I got a lot of functions happening in May (grad parties, weddings and birthdays) or even work on the weekends I'll post later closer to the date to find out if I'm in.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #13
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad no super ferry or I would come...
Old 05-09-2013, 01:27 AM   #14
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
frriiiiick why do i gotta work on sundaayssss haha maybe i can swap days off with my co-worker
Old 05-09-2013, 01:43 AM   #15
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
frriiiiick why do i gotta work on sundaayssss haha maybe i can swap days off with my co-worker
Do it, Do it. It'll be fun. Plus it'll be the correct side of Kaena Point. Much more fun.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:03 AM   #16
The Red Bull

I can bring some beer/water/cokes or anything else yall think we will need, ive got 2 coolers also to throw stuff in if needed. Ill also pick up a bunch of trash bags from work.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:02 AM   #17
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Do it, Do it. It'll be fun. Plus it'll be the correct side of Kaena Point. Much more fun.
hahaha yeah seriously i wont make that mistake twice. ill see whats up tomorrow when i go in
Old 05-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #19
The only easy day was yesterday
West31 is on a distinguished road

Name: Westin
West31's Tacoma Gallery
damn I dont have a 4X4 but I can bring a wok and make some killer fried rice
Old 05-09-2013, 08:23 PM   #20

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by West31 View Post
damn I dont have a 4X4 but I can bring a wok and make some killer fried rice
It's all good you can still make it there in your truck. Looks like this will be a good turn out!