Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Hawaii Group Buy..

Old 05-16-2013, 02:25 AM   #1
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Hawaii Group Buy..

As with everything "Hawaii" shipping is a "bi_ch".. Getting the bug again after I just put in my black rims.......

Last time I did a group buy was with the weather tech - digi-fits.. (years ago)

I don't have the time, but if anyone wants to get a Hawaii or any other group buy going, I'll may be in...

Got the mod bug again................
Old 05-16-2013, 09:14 AM   #2
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
Just got in on the 4x4 illuminated switch kit found on this forum...$42 and free shipping!
Old 05-16-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
As with everything "Hawaii" shipping is a "bi_ch"..

check out Hawaiiaircargo.com they forward to us at something like 50cents per lb. saves a ton over fedex/ups

only thing is you gotta pick it up near the airport when it comes in.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:15 PM   #4
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
check out Hawaiiaircargo.com they forward to us at something like 50cents per lb. saves a ton over fedex/ups

only thing is you gotta pick it up near the airport when it comes in.
Hmmm... may be a great reason to get those new leaf packs I wanted...
Old 05-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #5
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
my friend uses them to ship wheels, body kits and roll cages in.

you ship to them in cali and they send it over a few days later usually.

the site has more details
Old 05-17-2013, 12:50 AM   #6
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
so how does hawaii air cargo work exactly? ups/fedex/usps drops off to them? and then they ship it out? is this based out of cali? shit. get one set rims i like buy, i wouldnt mind taking advantage of this if its really $.50/lb lol.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:37 AM   #7
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
so how does hawaii air cargo work exactly? ups/fedex/usps drops off to them? and then they ship it out? is this based out of cali? shit. get one set rims i like buy, i wouldnt mind taking advantage of this if its really $.50/lb lol.
Yeah, the company ships to them and then they send it out to you in Hawaii. Kinda helps us out when we see "only ships to 48 US states".

I wanna do an order from Allpro. I need new rear springs
Old 05-17-2013, 11:19 PM   #8
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
nice. can anyone vouche for these guys? meaning, i not going buy one set welds, have it dropped off then all of sudden..."we never got your shipment". i like but i sked. i like hear some testimonials for some reassurance LOL.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #9
bk808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
bk808's Tacoma Gallery
Any one else have any experience with Hawaii Air Cargo? Apparently Fastenal is no longer shipping to Hawaii which makes it very expensive to ship larger items like
sliders, bumpers, etc. I am trying to buy an Elite off road bumper from the group
buy, but the next shipping option is $420 up from $160 which fastenal used to charge.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:16 AM   #10
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
My coworker used it to ship a subwoofer to hawaii for his custom home theater sub build