Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BI Bruddahs stealing from Bruddahs...No Class!!

Old 05-18-2013, 10:56 PM   #1
Punarunner is on a distinguished road
Punarunner's Tacoma Gallery
BI Bruddahs stealing from Bruddahs...No Class!!

Howʻs it Big Island
Last night took my 2004 tacoma and went to Hilo Highʻs Graduation to see my friendʻs graduate ....was nice ceremony, everybody happy and smiling having a good time.
Came out afterwards to find my 2 rear light assemblies got stolen!
Some locals guys have no Class.
Bruddahs stealing from bruddahs, whatʻs up wit dat?
Get a job and buy some used lights or something, we all gotta work hard for our stuff, nowadays nothing comes easy.
What goes around comes around....One day your sad ways going come back to you in spades..
Auwe,..No Pono?
Old 05-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #3
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Sad thing is that is anywhere. No respect anymore for other peoples stuff. Had some direct tv guys yank some of my tools out of my garage while i was home...
Old 05-19-2013, 09:31 PM   #5
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
wow thats sad. wassup with the people on this island? fucking idiots gotta steal from those of us tha work hard for our shit. cannot that kine.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #6
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacomaworld!
Old 05-22-2013, 11:46 PM   #7
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Tell me about it my civic hatch got jacked in Honokaa Sunday.

Recovered Monday above Haina

Stripped out...Messed up man!!!
Old 05-23-2013, 07:33 AM   #8
Punarunner is on a distinguished road
Punarunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Tell me about it my civic hatch got jacked in Honokaa Sunday.

Recovered Monday above Haina

Stripped out...Messed up man!!!
Sorry to hear that, seems like getting worse everyday though.
Plenty cars and trucks getting ripped!
I guess even though get plenty rip offs...Still get plenty aloha around!
Aloha!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:15 AM   #9
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Fucking A...must be some bored, broke people around now.Gotta keep an eye on our stuff better. Youre right, theres still aloha out there.

99-00 hatch? How buss up is that shell? Looks like they just tried to rip the easy shit...I mean, they left the motor but took the smaller components...took the front bumper and headlights. Left fenders and hood? Must be kids. Take a drive around Haina and see who get Hondas. They would of had to drive thru Honokaa too and isnt there only one open road going down there?
Old 05-23-2013, 10:17 PM   #11
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
Fucking A...must be some bored, broke people around now.Gotta keep an eye on our stuff better. Youre right, theres still aloha out there.

99-00 hatch? How buss up is that shell? Looks like they just tried to rip the easy shit...I mean, they left the motor but took the smaller components...took the front bumper and headlights. Left fenders and hood? Must be kids. Take a drive around Haina and see who get Hondas. They would of had to drive thru Honokaa too and isnt there only one open road going down there?
Yeah was stashed right pass the propane store...
Old 06-06-2013, 01:18 AM   #12
HaoleBilt

Happy ending sold for 2g as is...
Old 06-06-2013, 01:32 AM   #13
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
more parts for the taco
Old 06-06-2013, 09:06 AM   #14
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
stoked...insurance help in any way?

oh and some time last weekend someone walked off my parents property with a complete straight front axle, stole an 89-95 chrome bumper and chrome valance, and then unbolted and took a complete rear driveshaft from an ex cab. Yeah, im pretty pissed...but I know I cant do anything about it.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:11 AM   #15
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and I think someone went to steal my brothers 04 style tail lights off his taco up in waimea...but luckily/unfortunately one of the screws is stripped inside. The other light was dangling and this side only had one screw.

hmmm...
Old 06-06-2013, 11:18 AM   #16
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
stoked...insurance help in any way?

oh and some time last weekend someone walked off my parents property with a complete straight front axle, stole an 89-95 chrome bumper and chrome valance, and then unbolted and took a complete rear driveshaft from an ex cab. Yeah, im pretty pissed...but I know I cant do anything about it.
No on the insurance...I wish more taco parts I used it the $$ to pay it off and let my sister law keep $500 so she could buy another rig...