Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Dylan's Backyard Board Games

Old 05-19-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Dylan's Backyard Board Games

Fellow TacomaWorld Hawaii Region

I am starting up my own Backyard Board Game "business" out of my garage making Cornhole Boards.

Cornhole sets:

I will be making 2 types of boards:
Full sized (2' x 4' boards w/ 8 bags)
Tailgate Editions (1' x 2' boards w/ 8 bags)

Both sets prices will vary depending on how much detail and work goes into the boards. Below is a list of prices for the types of boards and detail that could go into making them. Bag colors will be primary colors (red, blue, green, yellow, black, white, orange). Board colors will be primary colors, unless getting full customized boards. Both boards and bags will be produced by me.

Full size cornhole sets:

Bags - 6'' x 6'' (colors of choice)

$20 - 4 bags ( 1 color)
$35 - 8 bags ( 2 colors)

Cornhole boards w/ bags included:

2' x 4'

$100 - Unpainted set w/8 bags*
$120 - Set w/ primer applied and ready for paint w/ 8 bags
$130 - Single color set of boards w/ 8 bags
$150 - Set of boards w/ 2 different colors w/ 8 bags
$170 - 2 colored boards w/ triangle w/ 8 bags
$200 - 3 colored boards w/stripes or boarders w/ 8 bags
or
$200 - 1 Primary background color w/ 2 colors for border w/ 8 bags
$250+ - Themed boards w/ 8 bags (Sports teams, Company or Group Logo(s)... Prices vary depending on amount of customization)

Tailgate Edition:

Bags - 3'' x 3'' (colors of choice)

$10 - 4 bags ( 1 color)
$15 - 8 bags ( 2 colors)

Cornhole Boards

1' x 2'

$70 - Unpainted set w/ 8 bags*
$90 - Set w/ primmer applied and ready for paint w/ 8 bags
$100 - Single color set of boards w/ 8 bags
$120 - Set of boards w/ 2 different colors w/ 8 bags
$140 - 2 solid colored boards w/ triangle w/ 8 bags
$170 - 3 colored boards w/stripes w/ 8 bags
or
$170 - 1 Primary background color w/ 2 colors for border w/ 8 bags
$200+ - Themed boards w/ 8 bags (Sports teams, Company or Group Logo(s)... Prices vary depending on amount of customization)

*All painted boards will come ready-to-play w/ a clear coat applied to boards to protect finish.
*If you are interested in having a set shipped, be advised that shipping will get expensive. The Tailgate Edition weighs 10lbs and shipping between islands will be around $20.
*If a bag tears due to normal use, please contact me and I will gladly repair/or replace the bag(s)
*Unless otherwise stated, all pictures are of my own work. Some pictures that others have made may be used as an example.

Thank you for your interest. Also, if you want to email me directly, please shoot me an email to DylansBackyardBoardGames@gmail.com

**If there is any interest, I can also make Washer game boards (both square style and redneck style aka redneck style) and ladder golf. If there is interest, ill update OP with prices for those games, until then, ill shoot you a PM with prices for above games. Below are examples of each game pulled from google. All board games will be made to regulation unless otherwise stated.

Washers:

Redneck Washers:

Ladder Golf:

Check out my FB page for more frequent updates:
https://www.facebook.com/DylansBackyardBoardGames
Old 05-19-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Dude. .bumpity bump bump. Love those. Any tailgate drinking game is badass to me. How much is shipping to the states? Or is it $60 total shipped?
Old 05-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #3
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Have no idea but i will look into it... ill take them by usps, ups and fedex this week to see what the weight is and roughly how much to ship.

Thanks for the bump too!
Old 05-20-2013, 02:28 PM   #4
The Red Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmurder View Post
Dude. .bumpity bump bump. Love those. Any tailgate drinking game is badass to me. How much is shipping to the states? Or is it $60 total shipped?
They weigh just shy of 10lbs, shipping to KS is about $25 via usps
Old 05-21-2013, 12:27 AM   #5
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
How about 96743?
Old 05-21-2013, 05:32 AM   #6
The Red Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
How about 96743?
USPS has it quoted at $15
Old 06-21-2013, 08:40 PM   #7
The Red Bull

Re-Updated original post if anyone is interested...