Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Big Island TW wheeling meet/ cruise feeler

View Poll Results: Which date works for you?
Sat, June 29 1 14.29%
Sat, July 6 1 14.29%
sat, July 13 0 0%
Sat, July 20 3 42.86%
Sat, July 27 2 28.57%
Other (Post in thread) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2013, 10:27 AM   #22
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I was tired....go away.

ahaha
#truestory ?
Old 06-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #23
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
I remember when I didnt know what LOL meant...or milf...or why people would put BUMP on my for sale threads. iROFL.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #24
Little Member
Ftroop will become famous soon enoughFtroop will become famous soon enough

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
What does bump mean?
Old 06-08-2013, 03:20 PM   #25
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftroop View Post
What does bump mean?

It moves your page back up to the top of the list in current threads...it "bumps" it up
Old 06-08-2013, 03:29 PM   #26
Little Member

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
LOL thanx! I was wondering about that for awhile

Anything new on the meet?
Old 06-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #27
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
bump=bring up my post.

i admit, my truck is in the process of being turned into another oily hilo taco LOL, so wheeling is out of the question for me. i am down for a meet and greet. im down for anytime since this broken down war vet as nothing but time on his hands.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #28
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
bump=bring up my post.

i admit, my truck is in the process of being turned into another oily hilo taco LOL, so wheeling is out of the question for me. i am down for a meet and greet. im down for anytime since this broken down war vet as nothing but time on his hands.
Tysin I may go Hilo Wednesday if you like cruise
Old 06-08-2013, 07:41 PM   #29
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
im thinking we should have the cruise then gauge interest in the wheeling meet from there haha

maybe go eat at texs
Old 06-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #30
HaoleBilt

Quote:
im thinking we should have the cruise then gauge interest in the wheeling meet from there haha

maybe go eat at texs
We could do Parker Ranch Waimea halfway for the Hilo and Kona peeps...
Old 06-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #31
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
We could do Parker Ranch Waimea halfway for the Hilo and Kona peeps...
we tried that last year but it ended up being kinda crowded...that place gets busy on the weekends!

but we might have just gone on a bad day, and theres more room in the back we can whore out and take pics lol
Old 06-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #32
HaoleBilt

Quote:
we tried that last year but it ended up being kinda crowded...that place gets busy on the weekends!

but we might have just gone on a bad day, and theres more room in the back we can whore out and take pics lol
The field across from the Kahilu Hall Could be an option...I can ask Kahu
Old 06-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #33
HaoleBilt

Old 06-10-2013, 10:11 AM   #35
HAWAII SELLS MORE TACOMAS THAN ANY OTHER STATE!
00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of

Name: Jack
00YotaComa's Tacoma Gallery
down for meet or wheelin

Been wanting to get to one of these for a while now! Just wish my truck was in a lil better shape (paint work I did is all F'up). I can't believe I don't see more of these. I mean doesn't state law say that every driveway must have a Tacoma or 4Runner in it...lol. Never done Skyline b4? Waipio is cool but a lil short, Greensands is always fun and jumpin off the cliffs is a favorite of mine! Weekends work for me. I pau work early am in Kua Bay on weekends. Lez do dis!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00YotaComa View Post
Been wanting to get to one of these for a while now! Just wish my truck was in a lil better shape (paint work I did is all F'up). I can't believe I don't see more of these. I mean doesn't state law say that every driveway must have a Tacoma or 4Runner in it...lol. Never done Skyline b4? Waipio is cool but a lil short, Greensands is always fun and jumpin off the cliffs is a favorite of mine! Weekends work for me. I pau work early am in Kua Bay on weekends. Lez do dis!
Haha
Keep an eye on this thread!
Gonna make the date feeler for the cruise and hopefully get more people onboard when there's a solid date
Old 06-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #37
HAWAII SELLS MORE TACOMAS THAN ANY OTHER STATE!
00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of

Name: Jack
00YotaComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha
Keep an eye on this thread!
Gonna make the date feeler for the cruise and hopefully get more people onboard when there's a solid date
Shooooootz!!
Old 06-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #38
HaoleBilt

Let me know I can probably get Kahilu hall parking and grass area to stage in Waimea if u need...
Old 06-11-2013, 09:40 AM   #39
Little Member

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Almost home braddahs!!!

I am keeping an eye on this thread
Old 06-15-2013, 12:05 AM   #40
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftroop View Post
Almost home braddahs!!!

I am keeping an eye on this thread
How many more days?