Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Big Island TW wheeling meet/ cruise feeler

View Poll Results: Which date works for you?
Sat, June 29 1 14.29%
Sat, July 6 1 14.29%
sat, July 13 0 0%
Sat, July 20 3 42.86%
Sat, July 27 2 28.57%
Other (Post in thread) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2013, 12:26 AM   #41
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Meet/greet/cruise works for me, but as I have a Prerunner, wheeling may not be. July 27th is out, have a motorcycle run that day. Will watch thread.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:36 AM   #43
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Should!
Old 06-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #44
Little Member
Ftroop will become famous soon enoughFtroop will become famous soon enough

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
How many more days?
Not sure... Not long though! Back in the mainland now waiting for word on flights!

20july works for me... I hope my lift comes in still not in yet
Old 06-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #45
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftroop View Post
Not sure... Not long though! Back in the mainland now waiting for word on flights!

20july works for me... I hope my lift comes in still not in yet
Get flights my dad flew out of Hickman to west coast.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:25 PM   #46
Little Member

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Get flights my dad flew out of Hickman to west coast.
Yeah just waiting on them to give me the ok and then make my flights

I hope they don't make one of those 3 stop flights...that would be junk.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #47
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Yeah just waiting on them to give me the ok and then make my flights

I hope they don't make one of those 3 stop flights...that would be junk.
My dad flew From CO to Hickam one time straight on The Sec. Of State BBJ...that was pretty cool. They were doing a training flight and he was able to score a ride.

Hopefully its not a jump seat on a C141
Old 06-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #48
Little Member

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My dad flew From CO to Hickam one time straight on The Sec. Of State BBJ...that was pretty cool. They were doing a training flight and he was able to score a ride.

Hopefully its not a jump seat on a C141
Thats cherry! I don't have that kind of pull

Nah, its commercial guaranteed, but they go with the cheapest flight, so I will probably have to fly all over the mainland with 48 hrs of layovers
Old 06-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #49
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Nah, its commercial guaranteed, but they go with the cheapest flight, so I will probably have to fly all over the mainland with 48 hrs of layovers
good luck, a friend of mine took 4 days to get from Benning to the big island. haha
Old 06-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #50
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Are we talking Big Island Hawaii? or Big Island Virginia?
Old 06-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #51
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeBo4x4 View Post
I did not know big island virginia existed.

But you are more than welcome to come. Haha
Old 06-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #52
Little Member

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
good luck, a friend of mine took 4 days to get from Benning to the big island. haha
Yeah I hope it doesn't take that long! I am stoked though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeBo4x4 View Post
Big Island Virginia?!? For realz? Sorry, there is only one Big Island in my mind...
Old 06-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #53
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I did not know big island virginia existed.

But you are more than welcome to come. Haha
it sure does exist, its a small bump in the road in central va in the mountains.
Old 06-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #54

Quote:
Yeah I hope it doesn't take that long! I am stoked though!

Big Island Virginia?!? For realz? Sorry, there is only one Big Island in my mind...
haha yep and there is only one big island in my mind too
Old 06-15-2013, 03:43 PM   #55
HaoleBilt

Quote:

Most likely...other times he waits days though...
Old 06-17-2013, 11:45 PM   #57
HaoleBilt

Old 06-21-2013, 04:29 PM   #58
Little Member

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Let the modding begin!!!
Old 06-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #59
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Let the modding begin!!!
You on island?
Old 06-21-2013, 11:21 PM   #60
Little Member

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Yessir! Just got back!! Some of my stuff is still not here... Unreal... Had to sprint to all my connectors almost missed both mainland connectors, but at least I made it!