Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Big Island TW wheeling meet/ cruise feeler

View Poll Results: Which date works for you?
Sat, June 29 1 14.29%
Sat, July 6 1 14.29%
sat, July 13 0 0%
Sat, July 20 3 42.86%
Sat, July 27 2 28.57%
Other (Post in thread) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Big Island TW wheeling meet/ cruise feeler

Alright guys, it's summer! Time to get a few more meets going. We squeezed one in last year and there was a pretty good turnout; lets make these next ones bigger!

I'm thinking we should have at least two; one island wide cruise, and one wheeling meet.

For the wheeling meet, we've been throwing around the idea of going down the Road to the Sea to play on some rocks, maybe head down to green sands
Makalawena is always a maybe, but if we get a big crew, we'd end up taking up the whole trail.

For the cruise, meeting up in Waimea worked pretty well last time, unless you guys have a better place to meet up?

Because of people's work schedules these meets will be on saturday/sunday

Im putting up tentative dates, these are not set in stone; more of a gauge on how many people are planning on attending. Tell your friends! There's too many tacomas here to not have some good meets.

BS in here about what you guys want to do; where you want to wheel, where you want to meet, when you want to meet...etc
Old 06-04-2013, 01:05 AM   #2
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I know me and Kala DGAF, maybe unko kimo can make it down with the kiddies this time? haha

I also promise not to forget my stack of TW stickers this time.......
Old 06-04-2013, 03:40 PM   #4
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1 is on a distinguished road
Army: ARMT dawg Apache longbows, 101st ABN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for meeting any weekend. Just need to know ahead of time so can make plans...green sands is fun. S2s can let you test your limits
Old 06-04-2013, 03:41 PM   #5
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1 is on a distinguished road
Army: ARMT dawg Apache longbows, 101st ABN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
What about a waipio cruze I haven't been down yet...
Old 06-04-2013, 10:50 PM   #8
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for the meet & greet/cruise!
Old 06-04-2013, 10:56 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
I'm down for the meet & greet/cruise!
went to hilo today for work, passed your scion on the way back

green wheels, cherry. haha
Old 06-04-2013, 11:06 PM   #10
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
went to hilo today for work, passed your scion on the way back

green wheels, cherry. haha
Thx it's my DD 100 miles a day...

I was stuck in that long asssssssss line of traffic...most people see the rims a mile away...#bentobox
Old 06-05-2013, 02:40 PM   #12
Little Member
Ftroop will become famous soon enoughFtroop will become famous soon enough

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
I am down!! any time in JUL should be good... I will be back by then and have the lift and wheels on. Anywhere is good for me, first time wheeling so....
Old 06-05-2013, 11:16 PM   #14
HaoleBilt

If we figure it out before EOM I'll try and schedule myself off...
Old 06-05-2013, 11:18 PM   #15
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftroop View Post
I am down!! any time in JUL should be good... I will be back by then and have the lift and wheels on. Anywhere is good for me, first time wheeling so....
Dwight likes to wheel...
Old 06-06-2013, 06:36 AM   #16
Little Member
Ftroop will become famous soon enoughFtroop will become famous soon enough

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking forward to it! Went down waipio once to go prawning, but I caught ride with a friend. Road to the sea sounds fun too! like I said, anywheas!
Old 06-06-2013, 11:34 PM   #17
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftroop View Post
I'm looking forward to it! Went down waipio once to go prawning, but I caught ride with a friend. Road to the sea sounds fun too! like I said, anywheas!
Waipio Cruise
Old 06-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #18
HaoleBilt

@Cody I talked up the GTG with a customer at work today...has a nice murdered out 08tacoma
Old 06-08-2013, 10:19 AM   #20
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
gtg?
get together...