Notices

new white tacoma on the streets

Old 06-15-2013, 12:01 AM   #1
bllaaaarrggghhhh
blanc is on a distinguished road
Name: Allen
blanc's Tacoma Gallery
new white tacoma on the streets

hey guys! stumbled on this forum before I bought the truck from servco and was looking into many mods. it's only three weeks old and I've only been able to push myself into doing light modifications (debadged, blacked out grill emblem, and led tail license plate). wanting to do more! good to know that so many of you talented modifiers are from hawaii too! hope to get to know you guys better and share modifications!
Old 06-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #2
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Looking forward to seeing some pics!! (hint hint )
Old 06-15-2013, 12:04 AM   #3
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha & Welcome!!!
Old 06-15-2013, 12:07 AM   #4
bllaaaarrggghhhh
blanc's Tacoma Gallery
this is it stock. will post new pics tomorrow. thanks guys!
Attached Thumbnails
new white tacoma on the streets-image.jpg  
Old 06-19-2013, 03:04 AM   #6
district 5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Del
district 5's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, nice truck!!
Old 06-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #8
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Nice truck! Limited?
Nice truck! Isn't it the TRD sport upgrade package to get those 18s?
And the chrome wheel cover can be removed if you don't like the chrome look, it should be silver underneath.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #9
bllaaaarrggghhhh
blanc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Nice truck! Limited?
Yessir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Nice truck! Isn't it the TRD sport upgrade package to get those 18s?
And the chrome wheel cover can be removed if you don't like the chrome look, it should be silver underneath.
I'm not sure which package. I just tacked on the limited upgrade. My savings is bleeding from the package but well worth it. Leather seats! You think I can take off and put the chrome clad back on? I was thinking about plasti dipping my wheels black without the chrome cover