Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Finally lifted

Old 06-16-2013, 11:24 PM   #1
BuscoT is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
BuscoT's Tacoma Gallery
Finally lifted

Aloha Fellow Hawaii Tacoma World members. Lifted my truck this weekend. Father's Day present to myself. Wife was a little shocked when I pulled into the driveway. Easier to ask for forgiveness then for permission. Here are some before and after pics. Hope to see you on and off the road
Attached Thumbnails
Finally lifted-dsc04026.jpg   Finally lifted-dsc04045.jpg   Finally lifted-dsc04028.jpg   Finally lifted-dsc04056.jpg   Finally lifted-dsc04046.jpg  

Old 06-16-2013, 11:30 PM   #2
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good...details on your lift?
Old 06-16-2013, 11:46 PM   #3
whitetacoma89 has a spectacular aura aboutwhitetacoma89 has a spectacular aura about

whitetacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 06-17-2013, 12:25 AM   #6
BuscoT's Tacoma Gallery
Most everything is from Ikaika at 4wheel Parts. 17" Pro-comp Rims with 285/70 Pro Comp Extreme A/T. Toytec Coilovers with Bilstien 5100's in Front with 5160's in the back. It is pretty funny the new springs really lifted it. My wife knew I was getting new tires and I thought she might not notice a modest 3" lift. Oh did she ever notice. Well can't take it back.

And YES! ready for a Peacock Flats or Kaena Point
Attached Thumbnails
Finally lifted-dsc04053.jpg  
Old 06-17-2013, 11:25 AM   #9
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 06-17-2013, 11:58 AM   #10
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuscoT View Post
Aloha Fellow Hawaii Tacoma World members. Lifted my truck this weekend. Father's Day present to myself. Wife was a little shocked when I pulled into the driveway. Easier to ask for forgiveness then for permission. Here are some before and after pics. Hope to see you on and off the road
Looks good! You have any closer shots of the tires? I was wondering if they come with a wheel protector strip. I was looking at getting those next, lmk if you like em. And happy belated father's day!
Old 06-17-2013, 10:53 PM   #12
BuscoT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

Thanks for the comments. I have been noticing some of you have a my build page. I guess I should take a look at doing one as well. I can tell fixing up my truck is going to be an addiction.

I am already looking at new lights and bumpers.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:20 PM   #13
BuscoT's Tacoma Gallery
More pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Looks good! You have any closer shots of the tires? I was wondering if they come with a wheel protector strip. I was looking at getting those next, lmk if you like em. And happy belated father's day!

I hope this is what you are looking for?
Attached Thumbnails
Finally lifted-dsc04052.jpg   Finally lifted-dsc04049.jpg   Finally lifted-dsc04051.jpg   Finally lifted-dsc04042.jpg  
Old 06-17-2013, 11:39 PM   #14
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks Good I love that red!!!
Old 06-26-2013, 01:12 AM   #15
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Did you align your truck yet? How were the specs? Did you crank the COs to full 3"?
Old 06-26-2013, 01:35 AM   #16
Marcs2012 is on a distinguished road

Marcs2012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice how much did the lift cost without the rims and tires run you with install at 4wp? Would like to do a lift soon...
Old 06-30-2013, 01:26 PM   #17
Level Awesome
InYotaWeTrust is on a distinguished road

Name: Ethan
InYotaWeTrust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Most everything is from Ikaika at 4wheel Parts. 17" Pro-comp Rims with 285/70 Pro Comp Extreme A/T. Toytec Coilovers with Bilstien 5100's in Front with 5160's in the back. It is pretty funny the new springs really lifted it.
Beautiful... How is the ride? I'm pretty sure I want to go for the same thing.. Did you AAL? UCAs? Trimming for the wheels?
Old 06-30-2013, 01:43 PM   #18
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by InYotaWeTrust View Post
Beautiful... How is the ride? I'm pretty sure I want to go for the same thing.. Did you AAL? UCAs? Trimming for the wheels?
Pics look like he has a AAL but stock UCAs. Which is why I'm wondering how his alignment turned out.... the OP is obviously enjoying his truck ( or still getting wife's forgiveness) to check back in.... lol..
Old 06-30-2013, 10:50 PM   #19
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah that was a good pic, thanks. Looks like there is no strip of rubber to protect the outer edge of the wheel. I was wondering because I couldn't find any mention of one online. Thanks again!
Old 07-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #20
BuscoT's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys been traveling a lot lately I will get back with the info. It does ride stiffer but I like it. Teenage daughter with her permit loves driving it. Wife is coming around she will never admit it but I think she likes it :-).

I promise to get the info to you guys I just have been incredibly busy.