1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CCF and MLV on oahu?

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by jamey, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Jul 7, 2013 at 10:16 PM
    jamey

jamey [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mayport, FL
    Vehicle:
    2003 TRD Taco
    OME complete 3" lift with dakar leaf pack and AAL's Relentless fab sliders Uniden CB dynomat'd everything Focal 6" speakers 2 Kicker 10" subs JL Audio HD amp Kicker amp HID headlights LED lights in cab, bed of truck, and under hood. raptor lined bed sliders, and skids
    Aloha,

Just putting together a system for my 1st gen right now and I was wondering if anyone knows of a company that sells mass loaded vinyl or closed cell foam on island. want to do some sound deadening on the truck.

2. Jul 7, 2013 at 10:54 PM
    bk808

bk808 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Kaneohe,HI.
    OME lift,882's,10mm top plates,Dakars w/dx6l,ss extended brake lines, LR uca's, poly bushings thru out, PC'd Tundra rims,285-70-17 Goodyear AT's,TG weld on sliders,TG rear bumper,deck plate mod,AFE pro dry filter,Airaid M.I.T., Grillcraft insert,Celica bucket seats,Wet Okole covers,Husky floor mats,Ultragauge,Hi lift jack,LED's on all lights in and out.
    There is an interior design place in the Gentry Design Center on Nimitz on the
    second floor, can't remember the name ,but they had the MLV in stock there.
    As for CCF ,I still need to order Ensolite from Raamaudio as i could not find a
    local supplier. Hope you find what u need!

3. Jul 8, 2013 at 10:13 PM
    jamey

jamey [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mayport, FL
    Vehicle:
    2003 TRD Taco
    OME complete 3" lift with dakar leaf pack and AAL's Relentless fab sliders Uniden CB dynomat'd everything Focal 6" speakers 2 Kicker 10" subs JL Audio HD amp Kicker amp HID headlights LED lights in cab, bed of truck, and under hood. raptor lined bed sliders, and skids
    AWESOME, I'll go check them out this week.

Products Discussed in

To Top