Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

wtb stock trd front shocks oahu

Old 07-21-2013, 02:07 AM   #1
hirod is a jewel in the roughhirod is a jewel in the roughhirod is a jewel in the rough
hirod's Tacoma Gallery
wtb stock trd front shocks oahu

Anyone on Oahu got their take off TRD sport front shocks lying around and want to sell em? I'm looking for some low miles stock bilsteins and springs. Send me some pics and what you'd like for em. Thanks.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:18 AM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirod View Post
Anyone on Oahu got their take off TRD sport front shocks lying around and want to sell em? I'm looking for some low miles stock bilsteins and springs. Send me some pics and what you'd like for em. Thanks.
just a heads up............ in case u were not aware, the SR5 models and the TRD sports share the same springs. If ur looking for an upgrade on coils, and think the sports are any different than ur stockers, it will be a waste of money.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:59 AM   #3
hirod is a jewel in the roughhirod is a jewel in the roughhirod is a jewel in the rough
hirod's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I need to take it apart, replace the spring perch, and put it back together so I was hoping to use the whole setup. Its less likely I'll be able to accomplish everything in one day so its easier having one set to mess with while I have the other on the car. Thanks for the info though.
Old 07-21-2013, 03:02 AM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks. I need to take it apart, replace the spring perch, and put it back together so I was hoping to use the whole setup. Its less likely I'll be able to accomplish everything in one day so its easier having one set to mess with while I have the other on the car. Thanks for the info though.
I see........ Happy hunting
Old 07-21-2013, 11:36 AM   #6
hirod's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I swear I looked just the other day. Thanks again.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:32 PM   #7
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
I have front and rear stock bilstein yellows from a TRD sport I bought for my dad, but he never installed it. How much you looking to spend? I can ask him.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:56 PM   #8
hirod's Tacoma Gallery
I'm only looking for fronts. Are they new? Would you happen to know if they already have the springs mounted?
Old 07-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #9
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got the whole set off of a TRD off Road 2011 only 3,000 miles on it
Old 07-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #11
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Here the picture with springs
^^^ I would have jumped if I did some spindles... Would need the stock length spring.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:31 AM   #13
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
That is the stock spring that came with the truck TRD off road package
Yep... that's why I would have jumped on yours... my current 884s on a 4" spindle would be just under 6"..
Old 07-22-2013, 07:26 AM   #14
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm only looking for fronts. Are they new? Would you happen to know if they already have the springs mounted?
No, I bought them used for him because the mileage was low, but can't remember what it was exactly. It wasn't more than 30k. Front and rear shocks with springs already mounted. And if I remember correctly, spring rates differ from sport and offroad trd packages.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:02 AM   #15
hirod's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks miles. Appreciate the delivery service too.