Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Anyone here work for the USPS.

Old 08-06-2013, 02:17 AM   #1
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here work for the USPS.

Applied for their Mail Processing Clerk position. Took the online assessment same day I applied. A day later took the written test at HCC, I got my score and passed.

Been about 2 weeks now and still haven't gotten any words via phone call or emails. I frequently check the status online and it just says "In Process". It's been like that for this long now.

Kind of irritated not getting any status regarding my application besides "In Process".

Does it take this long to process applications?
Old 08-06-2013, 03:08 AM   #2
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
several years ago i applied at usps. i went through everything and passed everything with flying colors. they sent me a my job proposal in the mail with how much i was gonna get paid, pending a credit/background check. back then my credit was shot; two repos. i didnt end up getting it cause that . i think i got the letter a week or two after i took the written.

morale of the story: take care your credit, cause that shit can haunt you even with employment oppurtunities.

good thing i cleaned up my credit big time lol. went from 450 (my lowest after the repos) to 735 (my experian credit mortoring via usaa)
Old 08-06-2013, 06:18 PM   #3
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

adio's Tacoma Gallery
Checked again today, still nothing. Making me have anxiety waiting for this long.

Should be good on my background check, nothing major regarding credit or financial wise. Worst thing I have is a speeding ticket haha.

If I ain't qualify why not just email me or give me a call?

Highly doubt it though since I'm eligible for different position(s) when I got my score.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:05 AM   #4

adio's Tacoma Gallery
Good news, got an email today to start my background screening. Had to fill up couple infos online.