Oahu meet 24 AUG 2013

View Poll Results: 24AUG2013 Locations
Sandy Beach 10 76.92%
Peacock Flats 0 0%
Keana Point 1 7.69%
BBQ meet and great my place 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-2013, 05:06 PM   #21
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
All right! I want to see the Rustler go since its the same class as my truck. I got no chance against the 1/8th
Old 08-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #23
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
Aww Ron bummer well miss you. If you're willing to also do Sunday and a good turnout wants to as well, id do both
Old 08-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #25
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could on Sunday but I already agreed to go to the HRA fun shoot Sunday morning.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:24 PM   #26
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Y'all have fun . I didn't realize after I posted that the 24th is a Saturday.
p.s. My Slash ultimate 4x4 is ready to play with you guys.
If your not there who will pull me out when I get stuck!
Old 08-22-2013, 03:48 AM   #29

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
If your not there who will pull me out when I get stuck!
what about pulling me out??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
That broke my cherry in more ways than one. Lol (bubba rope, tow hitch shackle, air compressor ).
lol, that was an awesome day!!!

When this:

Turned into this:

And finally ended with all of us digging and a triple-truck pull:
Old 08-22-2013, 11:26 PM   #30
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ that was a fun day I remember saying I was going to leave my truck stock that day and yall trying to talk me into a lift. Now I don't hardly recognize it from those pis lol.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:41 AM   #31
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be getting off work around 1030, hopefully make it there alittle after 11. What time everyone expecting to show?
Old 08-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #32
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I'll swing by for sure. Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #33
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon177 View Post
Ill be getting off work around 1030, hopefully make it there alittle after 11. What time everyone expecting to show?
prob leave my place around 10 or so
Old 08-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #34

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I am headed that way now
Old 08-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #36

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still set for 1130ish, maybe just a tad bit later
Old 08-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #37

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Just got to Sandy's. set up by the rocks just be for the sand. Look for a blue EZ up