Oahu meet 24 AUG 2013

View Poll Results: 24AUG2013 Locations
Sandy Beach 10 76.92%
Peacock Flats 0 0%
Keana Point 1 7.69%
BBQ meet and great my place 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #64
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unRAVeled View Post
Howzit Chris....I'm the newb that met some of you guys at Sandys. Sorry I couldn't stay too long. Hope to meet up with you guys another time. Would love to find out what my 2WD is capable of doing. Aloha!
It was good to meet you and the kids. No worries about having a 2wd there is still some good fun to be had!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
This Sunday were meeting at Breakers in Haleiwa than driving to Kaena Point.
Lots of flexing, some hill climbs and working your suspension. It's also 2wd friendly.
Man wish I was not on call or I would be there! But... Just in case what time are y'all thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Maybe we can do some mods at keana point. Bring some tools.
This could get interesting!
Old 08-28-2013, 10:15 PM   #65
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
It was good to meet you and the kids. No worries about having a 2wd there is still some good fun to be had!

Man wish I was not on call or I would be there! But... Just in case what time are y'all thinking?

This could get interesting!
Breakfast at Breakers 8:30-9:30
Leave Breakers to convoy to Kaena Point 9:30

Breakers Restaurant and Bar
(808) 637-9898
66-250 Kamehameha Hwy # G120
Haleiwa, HI 96712

Mods we can do small stuff or the easy ones. Mike if the oil catch cans come in maybe we can install them there. I got some fuel lines hoses we can use just need hose clamps if you don't mind picking some up.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:45 PM   #66
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Breakfast at Breakers 8:30-9:30
Leave Breakers to convoy to Kaena Point 9:30

Breakers Restaurant and Bar
(808) 637-9898
66-250 Kamehameha Hwy # G120
Haleiwa, HI 96712

Mods we can do small stuff or the easy ones. Mike if the oil catch cans come in maybe we can install them there. I got some fuel lines hoses we can use just need hose clamps if you don't mind picking some up.
Always have my tools with me. What size clamps do we need?
Old 08-29-2013, 03:17 AM   #68
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are tempting me! If its not real rainy the day before then I will come out for a little while! I'm sure my sister will sleep till at least noon anyway
Old 09-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #70
unRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the rough

Army: Big Red 1
Name: Derrick
unRAVeled's Tacoma Gallery
Howzit All, how was Kaena Pt. and do you have another outing planned?