Oahu meet 24 AUG 2013

View Poll Results: 24AUG2013 Locations
Sandy Beach 10 76.92%
Peacock Flats 0 0%
Keana Point 1 7.69%
BBQ meet and great my place 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Oahu meet 24 AUG 2013

Its been far to long since our last meet! Lets plan a meet up 24 AUG 2013 at Sandy's beach. I will be out there at 10 with the canopy set up on the coast line. Caint wait to see those new bumpers!!

A few Pics from past Tacoma World Oahu meet ups

[url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/335282/cat/500]

[/QUOTE]
Old 08-09-2013, 12:39 AM   #2
HiFinest Shiggz is on a distinguished road
Name: Ikaika
HiFinest Shiggz's Tacoma Gallery
Was jus talking to a couple of my friends about organizing a meet and cruise.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:56 AM   #3
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Down for pretty much whatever.. 24th is definitely better than the 25th.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:14 PM   #5
6speed Spruce Mica
TRD 4x4 is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: John
TRD 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Ho brah I wish I was home ladat...
Old 08-13-2013, 10:25 PM   #6
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I am surprised here has no been more interest this time for a meet.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:11 AM   #8
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
i could come down after work at 6... if anyone still there. otherwise sunday im off at 4 if the 25th works better. should have safety soon so ill have my big tires on again.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:20 PM   #10
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Where is Sandy's? and I think I should be able to make the 24th, might be moving into my new place in Kailua that day though.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:28 PM   #11
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
Ill definitely be there just after lunch. Anyone planning on bbq?
Old 08-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #12
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTG View Post
Where is Sandy's? and I think I should be able to make the 24th, might be moving into my new place in Kailua that day though.
sandy beach

if you end up in Kailua, welcome to the green side of the island

I live out here too.
Old 08-17-2013, 07:33 PM   #13
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
ill try drive by after work if u guys are still there
Old 08-18-2013, 01:17 PM   #14
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
sandy beach

if you end up in Kailua, welcome to the green side of the island

I live out here too.
Yeah I'll be in Kailua at least for a year. It was between that and Ala Moana. Kailua just had the perfect city center with all those food places. I kind of like being away from the hordes of tourists.

Ok yeah I know Sandy's, I've seen it from the top of Koko Head. We hiked the whole ridgeline of that crater the other day and actually had to help rescue a guy who had hyper extended his knee or something. Helicopter came and landed on like a 4ft wide ridgeline cliff, it was crazy.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:43 PM   #15

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
So Sandy's is the winner! I will be there at 10am, probably in the the same spot as last time with the blue canopy. Hopefully I don't get stuck before any one shows up.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:08 AM   #18
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
lol, I never see these threads on my own

I'll be there! But more like 11ish..

p.s. RC time!
Old 08-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #20

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I think I can have the rustler rebuilt by then. The 1/8th buggy is good to go