Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

5100 peeps where did you buy from?

Old 08-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
5100 peeps where did you buy from?

amazon has them for 96.00 each but wont ship it to hawaii =(

so I guess I'll have to pay shipping. whos gonna want to hurt me the least on shipping?

Just looking for the fronts right now
Old 08-20-2013, 03:30 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Try Toytec with our TW discount, or call up DSM and see what they would charge.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #4
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
honestly, if you can wait until march for the 4wheel parts expo at the blaidell you can get them for a good deal. im think about 300-350 for all 4. otherwise, keep your eye on amazon because they tend to make price changes and even shipping for free at points. also, you can always look on ebay
Old 08-20-2013, 05:13 PM   #6
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
I got mine from DSM.
this^^^
Old 08-20-2013, 05:15 PM   #7
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
this^^^
X3. Great customer service and fast shipping.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #8
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
I got mine from DSM.
Luka - do you remember off hand how much shipping was?

their site doesnt have a shipping calculator. Just wondering. I can email them too
Old 08-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #9
tacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoma guy's Tacoma Gallery
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on 5001's and a set of OME 883's. Was thinking on going throw Wheelers offroad because they will assemble them for you. Comes with new bushings, top hat , spring isolator etc. ready to install. Has any one ever had wheelers assemble coils for them ? I have gotten a lot of parts throw wheelers in the past and they are top notch.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:21 PM   #10
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
Luka - do you remember off hand how much shipping was?

their site doesnt have a shipping calculator. Just wondering. I can email them too
I think it would have been around 30-40 USPS, but I ordered mine during the GB around Christmas and they covered the shipping.

Even with shipping, they might be the cheapest to order from.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #12
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Not a popular option, but try call 4WP. The final price from them vs. another company (including the shipping) could be very close..

I know for sure getting my Dakars from 4WP was cheaper hands down..
Old 09-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #13
jernigan78 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
jernigan78's Tacoma Gallery
DSM

Howzit guys. I got mines from DSM recently. Came out to 309 for all. The guys threw in the shipping. Super cools guyz. I wouls highly recommend going with them. 4WP is kinda lame for customer SVC.

Installed them this past weekend. rides good even at 2.5 lift and stock springs.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #14
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jernigan78 View Post
Howzit guys. I got mines from DSM recently. Came out to 309 for all. The guys threw in the shipping. Super cools guyz. I wouls highly recommend going with them. 4WP is kinda lame for customer SVC.

Installed them this past weekend. rides good even at 2.5 lift and stock springs.
he just gave me this same option to give me free shipping if i buy all 4.

i'm not sure i need all 4 cause i was only planning on leveling the front for now...

prob a good idea to get all 4 one crack.....

you did 2.5" up front and what in the back? how did your alignment come out?
Old 09-03-2013, 03:01 PM   #16
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoy808 View Post
he just gave me this same option to give me free shipping if i buy all 4.

i'm not sure i need all 4 cause i was only planning on leveling the front for now...

prob a good idea to get all 4 one crack.....

you did 2.5" up front and what in the back? how did your alignment come out?
Just get all 4 Conor.... you're gonna do it sooner than later.. while your at it, just get your OME 885s and your UCAs as well.. one and done.. You can wait on the rear leafs.. May need a AAL if you do go 3"
Old 09-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #17
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
Just get all 4 Conor.... you're gonna do it sooner than later.. while your at it, just get your OME 885s and your UCAs as well.. one and done.. You can wait on the rear leafs.. May need a AAL if you do go 3"
lol

you are prob right that I should get all 4.

its a slippery slope.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:19 PM   #18
jernigan78 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
jernigan78's Tacoma Gallery
i went all four because it was a good package deal. i havent seen that price anywhere. set them at 2.5 and put in the AAL in rear. sits pretty level. just had alignment done this morning at Scottys. they got it back into spec. drives great now. really happy. I may install the Eibach springs later. didnt order them yet from Toytec beacuse they want choke money for shipping.

I did buy a diff drop kit from toytec and the 1/4 spacer. did not install either of them yet. my taco doesnt realy lean, so i prob wont install the spacer. Still not sure about the diff drop kit?

Any advice?
Old 09-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #20
East TN Yota is on a distinguished road
East TN Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jernigan78 View Post
i went all four because it was a good package deal. i havent seen that price anywhere. set them at 2.5 and put in the AAL in rear. sits pretty level. just had alignment done this morning at Scottys. they got it back into spec. drives great now. really happy. I may install the Eibach springs later. didnt order them yet from Toytec beacuse they want choke money for shipping.

I did buy a diff drop kit from toytec and the 1/4 spacer. did not install either of them yet. my taco doesnt realy lean, so i prob wont install the spacer. Still not sure about the diff drop kit?

Any advice?
As far as the spacer goes, from what i've read you don't really need it until you get aftermarket coils. The lean becomes more noticeable then.