Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

September 1, 2013 Kaena Point Outing

Old 09-01-2013, 11:10 PM   #41
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
I'll see how my few pics turned out after we finish the cake. But I think I only got pics of Ron 3 wheeling it...

If you go the footage of my side step biting the dust, could I get it
Got the clip of your face down, a$$ up 3-wheeling downhill
Old 09-01-2013, 11:39 PM   #46
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
Here is Mike Flexing and who got stuck today??

i'm waiting for the "escape from getting un-stuck"

I was trying to give you an oppurtunity to use your winch
Old 09-02-2013, 12:41 AM   #47
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
So wish I could have gone!
Old 09-02-2013, 01:54 AM   #50
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry Nate only got a partial of you in the back ground.
No worries. I just noticed that I don't have ANY of your truck or Mike's I should have gotten some of the pull..

Quote:
We should make a monthly outing.
I'd be down..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Thanks guys. Had lots if fun today. I would've like to have stayed longer. Thank goodness the "flipping" was only viewed by human eyes and not GoPro eyes!
LOL!

Maybe this will make you feel better:
Old 09-02-2013, 02:01 AM   #51
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No worries. I just noticed that I don't have ANY of your truck or Mike's I should have gotten some of the pull..

I'd be down..

LOL!

Maybe this will make you feel better:
Thanks Nate. That's a really nice pic! My phone can't get that kind of depth.lol
Old 09-02-2013, 02:03 AM   #52
a name known to all
luka's Tacoma Gallery
kinda weird thing with my gopro files, came out as 0001, 0002, 0003, 10001, 10002, 10003, 20001, 20002 but the sequences of the actual order is more like 0001, 10001, 20001, etc..

I found maybe 3 good clips of footage that I need to pull from the vids, know any easy software to use?
Old 09-02-2013, 02:28 AM   #53
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Thanks Nate. That's a really nice pic! My phone can't get that kind of depth.lol
pm me an email and I can send you the full res

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
kinda weird thing with my gopro files, came out as 0001, 0002, 0003, 10001, 10002, 10003, 20001, 20002 but the sequences of the actual order is more like 0001, 10001, 20001, etc..

I found maybe 3 good clips of footage that I need to pull from the vids, know any easy software to use?
I use PowerDirector 10 because it is the fastest I have found, but it is still kinda slow with 1080 files. All GoPro's change the first number in teh sequence on their files. I don't know what causes it to change the last digit though..
Old 09-02-2013, 02:37 AM   #54
a name known to all
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I use PowerDirector 10 because it is the fastest I have found, but it is still kinda slow with 1080 files. All GoPro's change the first number in teh sequence on their files. I don't know what causes it to change the last digit though..
I think the last digit might be for the start/stop? I had 8 vid files..

maybe i'll try and hijack my brothers Mac hehe
Old 09-02-2013, 11:43 AM   #55
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
well after you guys BAILLED on us haha jk... brandon and i made it down got some vid and pics ill post them in just a bit
Old 09-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #58

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
Got the clip of your face down, a$$ up 3-wheeling downhill
Sounds awesome

Probably about 5 minutes before was the side step..